Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mattel reveal Wonder Woman movie Toys, Barbies like dolls, etc!

I've seen the single dolls at Walmart--standard WW and Diana in blue dress.

So far it seems like they are only popping up at Walmart right now in the US (Mattel has a contract with big stores and certain ones get to nab the release date spot before they are shipped to other stores). Based on photos I've seen of them on shelves, they didn't stray too far from the prototypes. Hopefully the warrior version with the bow will look that great when she is released!
    Diana, the Re-rooter (who just pretends she is Wonder Woman)

Found them at both our local Wal*Mart's this morning, and between the two I snagged everything except the archer figure. I was only going to get a couple, but my wife liked a bunch of them so we ended up splurging on most of the line.

-M

Here's what we picked up...

The mounted Wonder Woman figure...

the mounted Hippolyta figure...

the deluxe Wonder Woman w/shield wielding action...

the standard battle-ready WW and Princess Diana in gown w/hidden sword figures...

and the Diana & Steve Trevor 2 pack...

I splurged on a couple other toys while there too..

-M

Monday at my Wal-Mart I got Battle Ready Wonder Woman for only $12.88 retail Price! This is the best Gal Gadot WW figure I have so far with best Likeness! I like the cloth and plastic used for her costume, articulation, and rooted hair. WM had the other 3 single WW dolls. I want the $30 Diana and Steve 2 pack and WW and Hippolyta with Horses! The only figure that is missing is Diana Prince in her blue military outfit with glasses and hat like Lynda Carter wore on ABC WW episodes. I hope Mattel makes that one.I can't believe the low prices on these when Multiverse 6" figures are $20!

FTC needs to hurry and show Wonder Woman Series 1 pics and release the wave by June when WW movie arrives!

I got the 3 $30 Wonder Woman movie figure sets at Wal-Mart this morning. WM had a big WW movie end cap display. These are nice for the price. Why did Mattel sell Paradise Island Diana as single and in 2 pack with Steve Trevor? In place of one of those there should be blue military uniform Diana Prince with glasses and hat.

C'mon, FTC show your Wonder Woman wave 1!

And how I wish FTC could do an official Lynda Carter Wonder Woman TV figure line.

I pre-ordered the Tweeterhead Lynda Carter WW statue!

I saw these today at Walmart.the 6 inch figures are also out at tru.

Images
    I have the Battle Ready WW and she looks great!