Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Batman 66 wave 6 confirmed plus all henchmen coming from FTC...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blue Meanie
    Banned
    • Jun 23, 2001

Originally posted by bleit1701
    It's not too awful bad in 8 inch scale.

Uhura make a good Eartha too.

Did you have these at the last Meet? I'd buy these if you have them at this years Meet. Just sayin'

Comment

• VintageMike
      Permanent Member
      • Dec 16, 2004

Definitely in for both Catwomen and I'll be interested to see which henchwoman are picked if they do use some molls.

Comment

• lilbrosj66
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 4, 2011

If the head sculpts for both Catwoman figures are on point, I am definitely in.

Comment

• filmation batman fan
          The Man of Many Voices
          • Aug 30, 2005

Okay. I haven't been on the Mego Musuem that much and apparently haven't followed the news on Batman 1966. So apparently, we are not getting Commissioner Gordon in this line? My question is why? And does it have anything to do with Gordon looking more like his comic book counterpart in Return of the Caped Crusaders? Somebody please fill me in.
          Cheers.

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by filmation batman fan
            Okay. I haven't been on the Mego Musuem that much and apparently haven't followed the news on Batman 1966. So apparently, we are not getting Commissioner Gordon in this line? My question is why? And does it have anything to do with Gordon looking more like his comic book counterpart in Return of the Caped Crusaders? Somebody please fill me in.
            Cheers.
            DC/WB does not have the likeness rights for Neil Hamilton. That's why.
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• houseofdracula
              Veteran Member
              • Nov 11, 2011

Originally posted by thunderbolt
              DC/WB does not have the likeness rights for Neil Hamilton. That's why.
              No, but apparently Eli Wallach's likeness is now available. Seems that Funko is making a Eli Wallach, Mr. Freeze.
              I hope that FTC does too.
              The House of Dracula - Monster Model Museum.
              https://www.facebook.com/houseofdracula

Comment

• thunderbolt
                Hi Ernie!!!
                • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by houseofdracula
                No, but apparently Eli Wallach's likeness is now available. Seems that Funko is making a Eli Wallach, Mr. Freeze.
                I hope that FTC does too.
                I think Wallach has been available for a while, DC used him in the comic at least once. Surprised that he didn't happen at FTC, just a new head is all they needed, same outfit as Otto
                You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• filmation batman fan
                  The Man of Many Voices
                  • Aug 30, 2005

Oh well, I guess all I need is a white haired Bruce Wayne head and a regular business suit to have a Commissioner Gordon figure for the 1966 line. I guess the Neil Hamilton estate wanted more money than DC/WB was willing to pay. Bagora!!

Comment

• houseofdracula
                    Veteran Member
                    • Nov 11, 2011

Originally posted by filmation batman fan
                    Oh well, I guess all I need is a white haired Bruce Wayne head and a regular business suit to have a Commissioner Gordon figure for the 1966 line. I guess the Neil Hamilton estate wanted more money than DC/WB was willing to pay. Bagora!!
                    I used Perry White, mainly due to his hairline.
                    However, I had to paint his hair the correct color AND putty up the hole in his mouth where the cigar fits.
                    The House of Dracula - Monster Model Museum.
                    https://www.facebook.com/houseofdracula

Comment

• Mego Magyar
                      Permanent Member
                      • Jan 17, 2011

I'll bet that the female henchwoman for the Riddler will be Moth from Ring of Wax/Give'em the Axe - a blonde in the purple Batgirl bodysuit.

Comment

• TrekStar
                        Trek or Treat
                        • Jan 20, 2011

I wouldn't mind seeing the Joker's moll in the episode, 'Surf's Up" blonde in bathing suit with hotdog walkie talkie,
                        (or) the Green henchmen in the Joker's flying saucer.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                          Master of Fowl Play
                          • Jun 5, 2008

Good call, and FTC already has the hoodies for the other hench-crew.

But, they should really do the set from Astin's episode, those designs are stunning.

Originally posted by Mego Magyar
                          I'll bet that the female henchwoman for the Riddler will be Moth from Ring of Wax/Give'em the Axe - a blonde in the purple Batgirl bodysuit.
                          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                            Hi Ernie!!!
                            • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by houseofdracula
                            I used Perry White, mainly due to his hairline.
                            However, I had to paint his hair the correct color AND putty up the hole in his mouth where the cigar fits.
                            I used Pa Kent, he didn't looks all angry like Perry did.

Comment

• megowgsh
                              Customego HoF Curator
                              • Nov 19, 2003

I will enlarge your head.....

Check out ALL my customs at https://www.facebook.com/megowgshcustoms

Comment

• PNGwynne
                                Master of Fowl Play
                                • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                                I used Pa Kent, he didn't looks all angry like Perry did.
                                I like Pa Kent as a NH Commissioner. Has a good slightly worried expression. Just repaint the hair.

Re: Eli--Good idea, Austin.
                                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎