Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Batman 66 wave 6 confirmed plus all henchmen coming from FTC...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tiinacat
    Museum Patron
    • Feb 4, 2015

Speaking of Henchmen, not only will I buy all, but I will buy all variants of said henchmen. I even bought a Batman in a purple Bag, and if they ever have a sale i will buy the three others, Sad, i know. (-packaging, once I have a figure I don't rebuy for a package, however I will buy most core heroes in the box format as that goes to the roots of my Mego memories) this hobby has gotten expensive of late.

Would love to get Monkeys Johnny Quest Scooby Doo but the priority will be the superheroes as long as they keep coming out. And I have to choose what I am buying when. (Saving boxed heroes after I got my favorite 3 for making up other orders for free shipping) But I see complete waves of goons.

Amazing how much has come out, is anyone else feeling overloaded? Yet I want more, and so many variants I would buy like silver age Superman Red and Blue!

Comment

• TrekStar
      Trek or Treat
      • Jan 20, 2011

I would like to see FTC pick up the licenses for CHIPS, Starsky & Hutch, Waltons etc, the television shows Mego had,
      after all they are classic tv shows. Star Trek and POTA would be cool too, and they do offer ape items, so it seems weird,
      just me thinking out loud.

Comment

• Barnabas Collins
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 15, 2010

Yes, Waltons and also the Walton's truck, too.

Barnabas Collins

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎