X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • megocanada
    Permanent Member
    • Apr 18, 2003

CTVT Bruce Wayne head

Just curious why Bruce Wayne's head has never been released in different hair colors? Clark Kent Dick Grayson and Peter Parker/Shazam(Captain Marvel) have been. Kinda of weird.
    the greatest Superman of all time Earth 2 Superman
  • filmation batman fan
    The Man of Many Voices
    • Aug 30, 2005

Agreed. If they did a Bruce Wayne with blonde hair, I could have Barry Allen. I have a custom removable cowl Flash, but on another non Mego body. I have the costume and custom cowl. All I need now is a blonde Bruce Wayne head to bring Barry to life. A brown haired Bruce could give you Professor Ray Palmer if you wanted to make a removable cowl Atom. Before they released the jonny Quest figures, a white haired Bruce would have made a good custom of Race Bannon. Anyway, that's my two dollars worth.

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

I've suggested to FTC several times to add variant Wayne, Galahad/Scarlet, and Ivanhoe heads.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• powersthatbe
        Persistent Member
        • Sep 27, 2010

there is a white haired bruce wayne head,they used it for jet(something).I made a jor-el out of it.

Comment

• TrekStar
          Trek or Treat
          • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by powersthatbe
          there is a white haired bruce wayne head,they used it for jet(something).I made a jor-el out of it.
          The white Bruce Wayne head would be Jet Jungle, it is available on the FTC website, it's not actually Bruce (dark eyebrows)
          but with an eyebrow touch up it could pass for white hair Bruce.

By a few and paint over the white hair whatever color you want, it's better then nothing.

Comment

• tllgn
            Persistent Member
            • Feb 6, 2010

i like that idea to have bruce heads with different color hair ,curiosly the kresge Bruce wayne figure has blue eyes and made squishy ,very much like
            FTC older figures .

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎