Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ODBJBG
    Permanent Member
    • May 15, 2009

Unfortunately Mezco makes really limited numbers and plays a lot of games with their releases. They've definitely went into the weird collector driven market. I think they've been aping 3A in that regard. They also end up with a lot of figures with their own wonky interpretations that leave some people wanting more/better out of them. I do like a few of the figures though, their Space Ghost is awesome and I have a few others on order.

Price keeps creeping up though. I bet they will charge $100 in 6 months to a year.

Comment

• Remco Monster
      GLOWS in the Dark!
      • May 3, 2006

I haven't had any trouble getting any of the ones I have bought, but most have been general releases, and most have been pre-ordered. I do hate that the cost has gotten higher.

Comment

• rykerw1701
        Persistent Member
        • Aug 27, 2007

Originally posted by ODBJBG
        Unfortunately Mezco makes really limited numbers and plays a lot of games with their releases. They've definitely went into the weird collector driven market. I think they've been aping 3A in that regard. They also end up with a lot of figures with their own wonky interpretations that leave some people wanting more/better out of them. I do like a few of the figures though, their Space Ghost is awesome and I have a few others on order.

Price keeps creeping up though. I bet they will charge $100 in 6 months to a year.

I'm having fun with the line for now, despite some crazy limited releases and creeping price points. I pick and choose what I want, and have only missed out on one figure (Classic Punisher) I really wanted. I'll bail when it gets too frustrating or too expensive.

Comment

• rykerw1701
          Persistent Member
          • Aug 27, 2007

I just saw that Mezco announced an hour ago they had an exclusive Punisher again. Looks pretty close to the Classic one they did last year

Collectible action figures & toys from movies, comics & pop culture. Creator of Living Dead Dolls. One:12 Collective, DC Comics, Marvel Comics, Mez-itz, & more. Shop now!

The website was horrible to get to work. Like getting concert tickets. Good luck!

Comment

• melstapler
            Museum Super Collector
            • Aug 2, 2014

I wish Mezco would produce high demand characters in larger numbers. So far, every version of The Punisher they've released has sold like hotcakes.

The new Michael Myers figure from the original Halloween looks incredible in the product photos.

Comment

• rykerw1701
              Persistent Member
              • Aug 27, 2007

And for those that feel like getting waitlisted, there's another Mezco Batman using the Sovereign Knight molds, only this one is called the "Onyx Edition."

Anyway, it went to Waitlist within an hour of the email notice.

Mezco's pop culture line, One:12 Collective, features 1/12th scale fully posable action figures with hyper-articulated bodies, realistic costumes & tons of accessories.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎