Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hedrap
    Permanent Member
    • Feb 10, 2009

Here are the Mezco Marvel Comics and Marvel Movies One:12 Collective figures on display from San Diego Comic-Con 2017. At the show, they revealed their all-new figures based on Thor: Ragnarok! he figures on display include: Netflix - Daredevil Spider-Man Red Skull Deadpool Wolverine Old Man Logan Dr. Strange Iron Man Thor: Ragnarok - Gladiator...

Here is the Mezco DC Comics and DC Movies One:12 Collective figures on display from San Diego Comic-Con 2017. These included all-new figures from Justice League and more. Batman Beyond Deathstroke Superman Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Justice League - Batman Ascending Knight - Batman The Joker Catwoman Previews EX - Deathstroke

Here are the remaining Mezco One:12 Collective figures from San Diego Comic-Con 2017. These include horror, Ghostbusters, Star Trek and more. The major surprise, though, was the unveiling of a new Michael Myers figure from Halloween. Here's the figures on display: Halloween - Michael Myers Evil Dead II - Ash Williams Dawn of the Dead...

Some of these are unbelievable. The Red Skull and Wolverine....

Comment

• huedell
      Museum Ball Eater
      • Dec 31, 2003

Old-school Dr. Strange... and that Spidey is pretty old school too! I see myself getting those eventually.
      "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• Hedji
        Citizen of Gotham
        • Nov 17, 2012

Dawn of the Dead.... nice!

Comment

• melstapler
          Museum Super Collector
          • Aug 2, 2014

Honestly, I was really hoping Mezco would reveal some figures of Green Hornet & Kato, Adam West Batman (with interchangeable Bruce Wayne head) and Rambo from First Blood Part II and Rambo From First Blood in their 1:12 Collective line.

Comment

• rykerw1701
            Persistent Member
            • Aug 27, 2007

Originally posted by melstapler
            Honestly, I was really hoping Mezco would reveal some figures of Green Hornet & Kato, Adam West Batman (with interchangeable Bruce Wayne head) and Rambo from First Blood Part II and Rambo From First Blood in their 1:12 Collective line.
            Batman '66 would be fun, but they may be late to the game with that. Adam West's passing brought a lot of attention to the property, but that fades relatively quickly. So now we've had the long awaited video release and a ton of merchandising for several years and the show's biggest star is gone. I love Batman '66, and would likely get a few Mezco figures, but I'd be very hesitant to go down the same road so soon after all the Figures Batman '66 merchandise. And most of what I bought is sitting in a pile in my basement anyway. And it has to be a pricey license to acquire.

Rambo isn't my thing, but that's a fun idea. Green Hornet would also be great, but its a different license.

Comment

• melstapler
              Museum Super Collector
              • Aug 2, 2014

What would you think if Mezco were to release figures of The Phantom, The Lone Ranger and The Shadow as part of their 1:12 Collective line?

Comment

• GlobalObserver
                Persistent Member
                • Aug 12, 2004

^^ I'd buy all of those for sure. I'll add Doc Savage to that list.

Comment

• Spyweb007
                  Persistent Member
                  • Apr 18, 2006

Those would be great!

Comment

• jacoblb
                    Persistent Member
                    • May 7, 2009

I'm amazed how much the list has grown. They're all too expensive for me, but Universal Monsters, Frank Miller Batman--all the things in my wheelhouse--makes me wish I could collect them.

Comment

• ovenmitt
                      Persistent Member
                      • May 26, 2009

I received One:12 Miles Spidey this morning by FedEx and I am glad I ordered him after all. Miles' cloth black and vinyl red spider and webbing costume is Sharp! He looks amazing displayed with my other One:12 Marvel and DC.

I was let down by SDCC Mezco One:12 reveals. I wish Mezco had made comic book Thor and Hulk before the Ragnarok movie versions. Toy Fair One:12 showing was better.

DST and EMCE better take notice. Mezco has made/ announced more Marvel characters and figures than DST and EMCE and beat them to Red Skull, Iron Man, Dr. Strange and Black costume Spidey.

I have not bought DST/ EMCE Punisher set, but if I only had had $80 to buy the set or One:12 Miles Spidey I would go with Miles as I prefer the One:12 figures over the retro sets.

You can get a One:12 $65 free shipping at EE with promo code RSDEAL22 anyway!

Comment

• boss
                        Talkative Member
                        • Jun 18, 2003

^ thanks for the code. I just pre-ordered the Homecoming Spider-Man.
                        Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

• ovenmitt
                          Persistent Member
                          • May 26, 2009

Originally posted by melstapler
                          What would you think if Mezco were to release figures of The Phantom, The Lone Ranger and The Shadow as part of their 1:12 Collective line?
                          Yes! And Flash Gordon Buck Rogers and Green Hornet and Kato!

Mezco is kicking It! One:12 Classic Red Skull Mezco site exclusive went up for pre-order this morning and another One:12 Mezco site exclusive Classic yellow/ blue Wolverine (3 heads including unmasked!) goes up for pre-order September 13!

Mezco is beating DST/EMCE Marvel sets! This is 4th One:12 Wolverine so Far! 2 Red Skulls now!

And last week the One:12 PX exclusive BLUE/Grey Ascending Knight Batman went up for pre-order!
                          Last edited by ovenmitt; Sep 6, '17, 10:01 AM.

Comment

• rykerw1701
                            Persistent Member
                            • Aug 27, 2007

I managed to put this in the wrong folder before, sorry

Just making sure everyone interested knows the Mezco exclusive yellow and blue Wolverine went on sale at 9 am eastern time today (Wednesday). That crazy Punisher exclusive sold out in about an hour, so if you want this, get on it.

Collectible action figures & toys from movies, comics & pop culture. Creator of Living Dead Dolls. One:12 Collective, DC Comics, Marvel Comics, Mez-itz, & more. Shop now!

Comment

• GlobalObserver
                              Persistent Member
                              • Aug 12, 2004

That sold out quick!

Red Skull sold out too.

Comment

• ovenmitt
                                Persistent Member
                                • May 26, 2009

This quick Wolverine sellout (hour and a 1/2) should prove the Mezco One:12 Marvel figures are more popular than DST Retro Marvel sets. Same price $80.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎