Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mezco One:12 Collective Complete Checklist

What would you think if Mezco were to release figures of The Phantom, The Lone Ranger and The Shadow as part of their 1:12 Collective line?

^^ I'd buy all of those for sure. I'll add Doc Savage to that list.

Images
    Those would be great!

I'm amazed how much the list has grown. They're all too expensive for me, but Universal Monsters, Frank Miller Batman--all the things in my wheelhouse--makes me wish I could collect them.

I received One:12 Miles Spidey this morning by FedEx and I am glad I ordered him after all. Miles' cloth black and vinyl red spider and webbing costume is Sharp! He looks amazing displayed with my other One:12 Marvel and DC.

I was let down by SDCC Mezco One:12 reveals. I wish Mezco had made comic book Thor and Hulk before the Ragnarok movie versions. Toy Fair One:12 showing was better.

DST and EMCE better take notice. Mezco has made/ announced more Marvel characters and figures than DST and EMCE and beat them to Red Skull, Iron Man, Dr. Strange and Black costume Spidey.

I have not bought DST/ EMCE Punisher set, but if I only had had $80 to buy the set or One:12 Miles Spidey I would go with Miles as I prefer the One:12 figures over the retro sets.

You can get a One:12 $65 free shipping at EE with promo code RSDEAL22 anyway!

Images
    ^ thanks for the code. I just pre-ordered the Homecoming Spider-Man.
    Fresh, not from concentrate.

Quote Originally Posted by melstapler View Post
    What would you think if Mezco were to release figures of The Phantom, The Lone Ranger and The Shadow as part of their 1:12 Collective line?
    Yes! And Flash Gordon Buck Rogers and Green Hornet and Kato!

Mezco is kicking It! One:12 Classic Red Skull Mezco site exclusive went up for pre-order this morning and another One:12 Mezco site exclusive Classic yellow/ blue Wolverine (3 heads including unmasked!) goes up for pre-order September 13!

Mezco is beating DST/EMCE Marvel sets! This is 4th One:12 Wolverine so Far! 2 Red Skulls now!

And last week the One:12 PX exclusive BLUE/Grey Ascending Knight Batman went up for pre-order!
    Last edited by ovenmitt; Sep 6, '17 at 10:01 AM.

I managed to put this in the wrong folder before, sorry

Just making sure everyone interested knows the Mezco exclusive yellow and blue Wolverine went on sale at 9 am eastern time today (Wednesday). That crazy Punisher exclusive sold out in about an hour, so if you want this, get on it.

https://www.mezcotoyz.com/one-12-col...fall-exclusive

That sold out quick!

Red Skull sold out too.

This quick Wolverine sellout (hour and a 1/2) should prove the Mezco One:12 Marvel figures are more popular than DST Retro Marvel sets. Same price $80.