X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WannabeMego
    Made in the USA
    • May 2, 2003

Avengers: Infinity War

Everyone is Entitled to MY Opinion...Your's, not so much!
  • emeraldknight47
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 20, 2011

Nice. Be cool to see the Russo Bros. do some "Production Diary" type shorts the way Peter Jackson did with KING KONG. Be cool to see new stuff once a month and no reveals, just BTS stuff, clowning around by the actors, I think it would drive the "event status" even more.
    sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

This is the closest we're ever going to get to a movie version of the epic comic-crossover, like Secret Wars or Crisis on Infinite Earths. And it's in such good hands, I have absolutely no trepidation about it! So excited to see it's begun!

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• WannabeMego
        Made in the USA
        • May 2, 2003

Not sure if this is a SPOILER, but if you don't want to read about possible SPOILERS...Look AWAY

...so...

I was wondering what some folks may think...

Remember how Originally Infinity War Part One was coming out in May 2018 and Part Two was coming out in 2019...

...and then June 2016 The Russo Brothers decided to remove the name of the 2nd Movie claiming is was distinctly different then the first:

...well...I heard something interesting (Rumor)...

That Part One (Infinity War) would be shot entirely from Thanos' Perspective hunting down the Gems/Stones...which got me thinking that MAYBE what would have been Part Two would be done from the Heroes Perspective concluding the Story Arc ala 'Flags of Our Fathers/Letters from Iwo Jima'...

Not that this has never been done before in Cinema, but with something this involved, with so many rotating characters, and potentially the gateway for the NEW MCU (Strange, Panther, Marvel, etc.) with Newer Characters (Capt, IronMan, Thor, etc.)...would definitely make it more manageable for Character Screen Time.

Thoughts...?
        Everyone is Entitled to MY Opinion...Your's, not so much!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎