X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Teemu
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 15, 2010

FTC 66 Batman False Face

Here he is in all his glory.I finally have a 66 Batman False Face (Diplomat version) in my collection. I think he looks official!

I also added a bearded accessory that will fit onto his already false face mask giving him 2 disguises

Last edited by EMCE Hammer; Feb 10, '17, 1:44 PM.
  • apes3978
    Permanent Member
    • Nov 19, 2005

He looks really good... Nice work on him...

Comment

• Teemu
      Persistent Member
      • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by apes3978
      He looks really good... Nice work on him...
      Thanks

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Nice job indeed, right out of scene 1. What base head did you choose?
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Teemu
          Persistent Member
          • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by PNGwynne
          Nice job indeed, right out of scene 1. What base head did you choose?
          Thank you.........Should I tell since the credits on the show say ?????

Hint- Everything used is FTC 66 Batman parts (I'm counting the Mask too) with the exception of the Sash and Ascot I made myself

The penguin hat took the citadel Gray paint like glue and is the best hat choice IMO. I tried the Madhatter hat and it's just too small

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

I'm curious, only because I'm leaning towards the AA AJ redhead in lieu of anything else--because I can't find a hat I like.

The red curls will look like the one wig.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• sprytel
              Talkative Member
              • Jun 26, 2009

Originally posted by Teemu
              Thank you.........Should I tell since the credits on the show say ?????

Hint- Everything used is FTC 66 Batman parts (I'm counting the Mask too) with the exception of the Sash and Ascot I made myself

The penguin hat took the citadel Gray paint like glue and is the best hat choice IMO. I tried the Madhatter hat and it's just too small
              Millionaire playboy Bruce Wayne?

Comment

• Type3Toys
                Home Of The Type3 Body
                • Jan 18, 2005

I love these group shots. It really shows of how good this line is. All those custom tweaks really enhance the figure too. But that False Face is just incredible! I love the removable beard!
                LOOK
                Action Figure Design & Prototypes
                For Samples See Home -Type 3 Body & Spiderman
                To Contact: type3toys@comcast.net

Comment

• Teemu
                  Persistent Member
                  • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by sprytel
                  Millionaire playboy Bruce Wayne?
                  Yep

Originally posted by Type3Toys
                  I love these group shots. It really shows of how good this line is. All those custom tweaks really enhance the figure too. But that False Face is just incredible! I love the removable beard!
                  Thanks John...This definitely FTC's best line....with the additions (the S-type bodies and accessories) it gets even better

Comment

• TrekStar
                    Trek or Treat
                    • Jan 20, 2011

What a terrific looking custom, maybe this is the beginning of an idea for those who want 66 Batman villains FTC will not
                    be making like say, Archer, Minstrel, Puzzler, there's a whole bunch.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                      Master of Fowl Play
                      • Jun 5, 2008

^I'm planning out Puzzler and Ma Parker...

Comment

• Teemu
                        Persistent Member
                        • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                        I'm curious, only because I'm leaning towards the AA AJ redhead in lieu of anything else--because I can't find a hat I like.

The red curls will look like the one wig.
                        I picked up an AJ black hair head as a head option and tested it,But the head I chose (Bruce) was because his eyes looked the best through the mask and the mask fit perfect,plus the hat fit nicely too on his head.I also wanted to stay as many FTC 66 Batman parts as possible to keep a uniform look with the rest of the collection.....

Comment

• PNGwynne
                          Master of Fowl Play
                          • Jun 5, 2008

Good points.^

Comment

• Teemu
                            Persistent Member
                            • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by tjacwave50
                            What a terrific looking custom, maybe this is the beginning of an idea for those who want 66 Batman villains FTC will not
                            be making like say, Archer, Minstrel, Puzzler, there's a whole bunch.
                            Thanks..glad you guys are liking it. I am very HAPPY with the choices made for it. Looks awesome in person...

I'd love to make a Clock King but I don't think his outfit would be easy
                            Last edited by Teemu; Feb 10, '17, 7:25 PM.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                              Master of Fowl Play
                              • Jun 5, 2008

I think the CK clothes are doable, the older chubby head is a challenge.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎