X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Timothy2251
    Jerks beef with Ten Bears
    • Mar 15, 2008

Anybody recognize this head? Blonde guy with green eyes

I got this head awhile ago - no markings on the back, not sure who this is or what line he goes to. Very curious if it's just a generic dude or if he goes with a certain line of figures. Any ideas?

http://s281.photobucket.com/user/tim...tml?sort=3&o=0
    "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

I don't know, but I like it.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Timothy2251
      • Mar 15, 2008

I like that head too! That's why it's bugging me as to what figure or group of figures it goes to! I'd use it for some customs, but if it turns out to belong to a really cool character, I'd try and rebuild it.
      "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• LonnieFisher
        Eloquent Member
        • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by PNGwynne
        I don't know, but I like it.
        Me, too.

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

Could it be a Paco head (Western)? Might make a good Steve Rogers if you added blue eyes.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• dr_cyclops
            One eyed, wonder
            • Dec 17, 2009

Gives me a Paco western vibe too. But IDK. If Lonnie can't ID it, I should stay out of this guessing game.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
              Moderation Engineer
              • Aug 14, 2003

It's from the Paco Cowboy re-re-release from Cast-A-Way several years ago. Same heads with slightly different paint apps and lower quality clothes.

Comment

• Timothy2251
                • Mar 15, 2008

Cool! Thanks, Hammer! Anyone have pics or links where I can see what this guy looked like with his outfit & gear?

Comment

• Timothy2251
                  • Mar 15, 2008

So... the head got destroyed. The neck just... fell apart. Don't know if it was an aged rubber/vinyl thing or what, but it shredded when I was putting it on an open Type S body. Stinks, but what're ya gonna do?

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎