Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the Darren McGavin "Nightstalker" movies available on DVD?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

This new pressing is single-sided discs, which hopefully will play better than the earlier dual-format ones.
    Last edited by PNGwynne; Feb 11, '17, 3:03 PM.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• apes3978
      Permanent Member
      • Nov 19, 2005

Originally posted by Jorge Galvan
      well. if you're a DIE HARD fan and need to see anything associated with the Night Stalker, then try it, but if not no worries. It was different, I am guessing that the producers expected to get renewed for a 2nd season, but it got cancelled even before the first season was done. sad. would have been a complete footnote.
      I think I'd maybe give the rebooted "Night Stalker" a shot if I would find it dirt cheap, but I get the impression it's not a "must see"...

Anyone ever read any of the "Night Stalker" novels? If so, thoughts/opinions?
      Last edited by apes3978; Feb 12, '17, 3:20 PM.

Comment

• knight errant00
        8 Inch Action Figure
        • Nov 15, 2005

Originally posted by apes3978
        In high school, a friend's older brother had paperback do both The Night Stalker and The Night Strangler that I was allowed to borrow. I remember them as good reads.

Comment

• jwyblejr
          galactic yo-yo
          • Apr 6, 2006

Originally posted by apes3978
          I think I'd maybe give the rebooted "Night Stalker" a shot if I would find it dirt cheap, but I get the impression it's not a "must see"...

ABC streams the reboot,so you should be good. It's under their flashback stuff.

Comment

• apes3978
            Permanent Member
            • Nov 19, 2005

Originally posted by jwyblejr
            ABC streams the reboot,so you should be good. It's under their flashback stuff.
            Thanks for the tip...

Comment

• johnnystorm
              Hot Child in the City
              • Jul 3, 2008

I have the two original novels, enjoyed them. Also have a couple of the Moonstone Comics prose anthology collections, so-so stuff, ok if you find them cheap. The comic books they did are pretty good.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

^ I need to check out those comics, and the Jeff Rice paperbacks.
                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• apes3978
                  Permanent Member
                  • Nov 19, 2005

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                  ^ I need to check out those comics, and the Jeff Rice paperbacks.
                  Same here...

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎