Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mezco teases One:12 First Appearance 1939 Batman!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by enyawd72
    ^No, I'd think damn, that guy took a 1939 design and made it freaking awesome...but that's cool if you think it sucks.

I think Bruce Timm's Batman design sucks. (I realize I'm very much in the minority there) It's all subjective.
    What design? Its just Batman in Timm's style. No goobering around with it like this figure. The more I look at it the less I like the fabric designs
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• ovenmitt
      Persistent Member
      • May 26, 2009

I received One:12 Red Daredevil and Modern Punisher from EE today and they are Awesome! One:12 keeps getting Better! The detail of the costumes and head Sculpts and accessories especially Punisher Artillery! I have 12 One:12 now and plan to get every DC and Marvel and More! Sideshow announced it's 1:6 comic book Daredevil figure today for $230! Right. I got my Red DD and Punisher $65 each FREE shipping on both! One:12 Universe keeps building!

Comment

• supes
        For the love of Mego's!
        • Jan 19, 2004

If you don't mind me asking where did you find them for 65.00 each with free shipping ? I'd like to jump onto that !

For the love of Mego's

Comment

• warlock664
          Persistent Member
          • Feb 15, 2009

I assume he's referring to Entertainment Earth (EE).
          I really wanted to love these; if they'd stuck to classic Bronze/Silver iterations, instead of giving us interpretations, I'd buy every one. I hate the shoulder pads on Daredevil, for instance, and the chinstraps on Captain America and Flash. The yellow DD looks pretty good, though.

Comment

• GlobalObserver
            Persistent Member
            • Aug 12, 2004

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

• GlobalObserver
              Persistent Member
              • Aug 12, 2004

Originally posted by supes
              If you don't mind me asking where did you find them for 65.00 each with free shipping ? I'd like to jump onto that !
              RSDEAL17

$15.00 0FF $79.00+ @ Entertainment Earth

Comment

• warlock664
                Persistent Member
                • Feb 15, 2009

I think they're now sold out on EE; at least they appeared to be when I check earlier.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎