Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr.Marion
    Permanent Member
    • Sep 15, 2014

One of my favorite issues as a kid was Iron Fist #14 the first appearance of Sabertooth. The first episode was better than I thought it would be. I thought Iron Fist would be the weakest show yet but I think it will be better than Cage. Now to reread Marvel Premier #15 .

Comment

• MegoSteve
      Superman's Pal
      • Jun 17, 2005

I've watched the first two and it's much better than I expected based on the critical reaction I've seen.

Comment

• C.H.O.A.M.
        learning all the time
        • Sep 15, 2010

Even though this "adaptation" of the char is light years away from what I was hoping for (not to mention going in a direction that imho is a step backward for marvel/netflix) I'm enjoying it quite a bit.
        I could list all the things I don't like but in the end I can either watch it or not.
        I'm choosing to watch it and I'm liking it despite my laundry list of frustrations.
        Mr. Buck is not off the hook yet (after reading that he supposedly steered Dexter right off the rails in the last few seasons- ugh) but despite not being any Iron Fist that I wanted or even would have been happy with, it's a lot better than I was prepared for after reading all the negative reviews.
        And people, can we please jettison all this preposterous "white person racist casting" bs????
        Danny Rand was a blond haired white guy in the comics. End of story.
        And I'm six episodes in and no yellow mask yet. Not even yellow shoes.

Comment

• emeraldknight47
          Talkative Member
          • Jun 20, 2011

Originally posted by C.H.O.A.M.
          Even though this "adaptation" of the char is light years away from what I was hoping for (not to mention going in a direction that imho is a step backward for marvel/netflix) I'm enjoying it quite a bit.
          I could list all the things I don't like but in the end I can either watch it or not.
          I'm choosing to watch it and I'm liking it despite my laundry list of frustrations.
          Mr. Buck is not off the hook yet (after reading that he supposedly steered Dexter right off the rails in the last few seasons- ugh) but despite not being any Iron Fist that I wanted or even would have been happy with, it's a lot better than I was prepared for after reading all the negative reviews.
          And people, can we please jettison all this preposterous "white person racist casting" bs????
          Danny Rand was a blond haired white guy in the comics. End of story.
          And I'm six episodes in and no yellow mask yet. Not even yellow shoes.
          Perhaps in the final episode, something yellow (hat, tie, scarf, bandanna, gloves) will show up. MARVEL doesn't ever really suit any of their characters up like their comic book counterparts, but I've noticed they always throw some type of a nod towards the costume in somewhere...
          sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎