• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ger_gin
    • Feb 2, 2017

The Black Hole Italian GIG MOC, Valuation

Goodmorning everyone,

I hope this is the right place

I just registered on this forum to try to have the values ​​of the Black Hole Moc Gig. They were found a few days ago (2017) in an old toy shop.

Humans are in excellent condition,
    2 Vincent are in excellent condition, 1 Vincent has partially detached bubble on the one hand, and 1 Vincent has the bubble partially bonded with adhesive tape.
    Sentry has small defects card
    Star has a long fold along the card.

Thank you all if you will help me to establish objective values ​​for all but especially for robots especially on Star

I take this opportunity to ask you also information about why the action figure of Charlie Pizer has a card with a different color from the other (appears with more cool colors), In the picture is less visible but in reality is much more evident

P.S.
    I apologize for my English

• palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

Oh my! Welcome aboard!
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• drquest
      ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
      • Apr 17, 2012

I will say I would love to have one of each of those, I love the GiG artwork!

I wish I could give you real good information on the prices but I only see the GiG cards listed on eBay from time to time. The humans always seem to bring similar amounts, it doesn't seem to matter which one. The robots bring the most, and you have one of the big three (hard to find) figures there by having STAR.

Price wise, I would guess:

Humans at $65-$100 US each
      Sentry $150-$175 US each
      VINCENT $175-$275 US each
      STAR $375-$575 US each

I think we would all like to know more about this toy store you found them at, and what other wonderful things were there.
      Danny(Drquest)
      Captain Action HQ
      Retro shirts and stuff
      More retro shirts
      Stuff For Sale

Comment

• Ger_gin
        • Feb 2, 2017

Thank you so much
        it is not easy to find certain values, I tried to ask about other forum but I found only purchase orders but without values.
        I have another question but the Italian card GIG have value greater than or equal to high.

In the time that old toy store shop (now closed but I maintained relations with the old owner) I found some interesting things and others will go out shortly.
        Later I attach other things retrieved

Comment

• drquest
          ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
          • Apr 17, 2012

Originally posted by Ger_gin
          Thank you so much
          it is not easy to find certain values, I tried to ask about other forum but I found only purchase orders but without values.
          I have another question but the Italian card GIG have value greater than or equal to high.

In the time that old toy store shop (now closed but I maintained relations with the old owner) I found some interesting things and others will go out shortly.
          Later I attach other things retrieved
          In the United States I feel the Italian GIG cards are higher priced than the U.S. versions, they aren't as common here. Again personally I think the artwork is better on the GIG cards than the U.S. versions as well.
          Danny(Drquest)
          Captain Action HQ
          Retro shirts and stuff
          More retro shirts
          Stuff For Sale

Comment

• Neutron X
            Persistent Member
            • Dec 22, 2007

Great find!!!!!!! I hope you do well and many collectors find their hearts desire.
            If you have more fun toy finds please post pics!

Comment

• Ger_gin
              • Feb 2, 2017

Originally posted by drquest
              In the United States I feel the Italian GIG cards are higher priced than the U.S. versions, they aren't as common here. Again personally I think the artwork is better on the GIG cards than the U.S. versions as well.
              Thanks again, it is a particular series and it is not easy to find a lot of information on certain parts. In private (not here) I received very low valuations compared to those who gave me you (for example, 200 Star and 70 vincent). A few days ago it was sold on Ebay Star loose for 399 USd (has been on sale for a few days).

Comment

• Ger_gin
                • Feb 2, 2017

Still on the subject Black hole here is another always finding the same old store. While I am asking an even evaluation of these.

Comment

• palitoy
                  live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                  • Jun 16, 2001

Egads you are a goldmine.
                  Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                  http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• drquest
                    ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
                    • Apr 17, 2012

Good grief.... Maybe there will be a Palomino playset there too?

I have all three of those loose. I'd have to check eBay again for boxed prices....
                    Danny(Drquest)
                    Captain Action HQ
                    Retro shirts and stuff
                    More retro shirts
                    Stuff For Sale

Comment

• cjefferys
                      Duke of Gloat
                      • Apr 23, 2006

Nice! Prices seem to be all over the place for the boxed magnemo Black Hole figures. Vincent is most common and I've seen prices from $100-200, Max seems to go for around $150-300, and STAR, the rarest, maybe $250-400? (prices are kind of volatile for these). Great finds!

Comment

• rche
                        channeling Bob Wills
                        • Mar 26, 2008

great find! I agree, the art for these is pretty cool. The mag figures are fantastic.

Comment

• Ger_gin
                          • Feb 2, 2017

Originally posted by drquest
                          Good grief.... Maybe there will be a Palomino playset there too?

I have all three of those loose. I'd have to check eBay again for boxed prices....
                          In the coming months should get out more to that old store, but I highly doubt that there may be a toy that, as I understand it, is not secure its existence

Comment

• Ger_gin
                            • Feb 2, 2017

Originally posted by cjefferys
                            Nice! Prices seem to be all over the place for the boxed magnemo Black Hole figures. Vincent is most common and I've seen prices from $100-200, Max seems to go for around $150-300, and STAR, the rarest, maybe $250-400? (prices are kind of volatile for these). Great finds!
                            Thanks so much,
                            You know by any chance give me a hand on the 3 3/4

Comment

• Ger_gin
                              • Feb 2, 2017

Originally posted by palitoy
                              Egads you are a goldmine.

Over time I found many things but this contact was the best. in addition to the black hole I also found a little Micronauts, masters and other less valuable but always interesting. The beauty is that every so often brings out something and you never know what can come out

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎