X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • noelani72
    27inaleon
    • Jun 25, 2002

we bought it yesterday.
    The boy and I put it on the projector..watched it around 9:30pm...during a thunder storm...with the windows open (sorry neighbors it was loud).

Gotta say, itwas pretty cool.

Seemed there was a lot to leave to your imagination, so I would like more answers. It did bounce around a lot, but in a weird way, it made you feel interactive.

I wish the abomination they called, Godzilla, would have been presented in a fashion like this instead of some campy comedy.

Comment

• Vortigern99
      Scholar/Gentleman/Weirdo
      • Jul 2, 2006

The object falling into the water is meant to be the monster itself as a newborn baby, according to the filmmakers. Though this doesn't really add anything to the film, it's interesting to know that the creators' approach to the creature was as a baby that was wandering around aimlessly looking for its mother!!

Comment

• Dr. Phibes
        • Feb 2, 2008

I wanted to see this sooo bad. I was dissappointed with it-rented ondvd and didn't bother with extras. I didn't like the characters and it was kinda stupid they were running for their lives and the guy Hud kept filming everything. I personally feel this could have been so much better.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎