Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GaryMF
    • Jul 19, 2011

Old Batgirl/Batgirl Cycle project - thinking about re-starting

A few years ago, after stumbling across the 1st ever Int' MegoCon in NYC, I bought an old Mego Batgirl, and using connections I made at the con (e.g. Dr. Mego), I was going to buy parts and try to turn her into a Yvonne Craig 66 Batgirl.

I bought a purple helmet, boots and bodysuit, and spray paint, but never got very far!! As you can see in the left-hand Batgirl below

Then I discovered a guy on this site who made customs, and bought the one next to her, which I love.
    (Of course now, years later, I discovered Figures Toy Company and just bought new versions of each. )

A few years later, I had found this Mego Batcycle in a vintage shop in Hawaii of all places. My plan was to try and turn it into a Batgirl Cycle But never did. I am not very handy so probably better that I did not.

Maybe someone on here has done it or would care to take that on?

Interested in thoughts.
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

It's pretty easy to disassemble a cycle; try painting it with Krylon spray. I'll be you'll get good results, maybe add lace and a windshield, and you can share it here. Welcome back.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎