Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Retro Marvel : What can we Expect? Toy Fair? After Punisher?

Images
    There is a hint of pirate hat and sword, I think?

Images
    My guess:

Another variant set.

Images
    *YUCK*
    Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Images
    Jeez I hope that isn't it. That said, if the occasional "fanboy" figures gets made to support more classic offerings, I can take it.
    WANTED: NM or boxed Fonzie jalopy; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; minty POTA stallion reins (brown); Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-swords; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Quote Originally Posted by sprytel View Post
    My guess:

Another variant set.
    I think you're right. I don't need another Deadpool, I bought a bunch of the first release and made a bunch of customs.

Please, no! I only liked the updated costume in the 1st Deadpool set. I don't want Pirate Deadpool and whatever other 2 variants are in a 2nd set. I'm not that familiar with the character anyway. We need new core character sets before more variants.

*I would buy a Nightcrawler set with Kurt in his classic costume and his pirate costume as one of the alternate outfits.

From what shows, it is indeed the Pirate Deadpool showing in the box. It's exact to the details of the outfit.

DST just confirmed on Instagram that it is Pirate Deadpool. Ugh. I would have taken Spider-Man 2099 over this. Too few sets released to make room for variants.

Mezco is releasing One:12 variants especially for Marvel, but the One:12 are being sold individually and more are being made.

We already knew about DST Punisher. I was expecting better Toy Fair news at least another popular set.

Pirate Deadpool? Who makes these decisions? It's like Toybiz making that stupid fisher-man Spidey variant

I wonder what the other Deadpool figures look like. Let's see some pictures!