X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hartley0
    Repatriator
    • Oct 14, 2008

Mego Batgirl (1977) Mint-On-Card - Sealed/100% Original

Hi everyone! I've been dark for a bit (read: small kids ), and am back and hope everyone's been well and has had the best of success building and polishing their collections!

I've decided to part with my Mego Batgirl (1977) MOC. If interested please PM me. It's sealed, 100% original Mego, and has never been resealed. It has rich, deep colors (no fading) and great alignment. with very little edge wear. Visible wear is the small paper lift at top left, and creasing at bottom left (front). As with almost all carded Batgirls she has some slight face graying.

I'm looking for $325.00 (shipped withing the continental USA), paypal-gift payment. I would be open for trade/partial-trade on a couple of the larger Lego sets (LOTR Helms Deep, Tower of Orth, SW Slave, SW Ewok Village, and a couple others) which I want to build with my kids.

(p.s. I currently it on ebay and am getting offers, so if you are really interested message me fast so that I can pull it off ebay).Batgirl_1.jpgBatgirl_2.jpgBatgirl_3.JPG
    Last edited by hartley0; Jan 27, '17, 11:09 PM.
  • hartley0
    Repatriator
    • Oct 14, 2008

Is there no love left in Megodom for Batgirl? Even at $325.00?

Comment

• Robin NY
      Museum Super Collector
      • Nov 13, 2008

hmm tempting

Comment

• hartley0
        Repatriator
        • Oct 14, 2008

Originally posted by Robin NY
        hmm tempting
        PM Sent