X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Crime-Busting Pays!

As ridiculous as the Hulk Jeep is, I think the Spider-Man copter is always the weirdest vehicle in the room.For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
  • jwyblejr
    galactic yo-yo
    • Apr 6, 2006

Where does The Hulk find a motorcycle big enough for him to ride?

Comment

• J.B.
      Guild Navigator
      • Jun 23, 2010

Love the Cafe Racers.
      You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

That Cap cycle is beautiful.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• MRP
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 19, 2016

The Cap rocket reminds of one of the Evel Knievel vehicles.

-M
          "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
            Verbose Member
            • Mar 7, 2004

I got a big set of Buddy L Spidey vehicles in that very year at Hills. The motorcylce, the copter, a Spider-Car, and a Spider-Van. I picked it up when I saw Spidey and the Green Goblin IN PERSON duke it out in the store.

Years later, I got another Spidey cycle somehow. Since I still had my original (and somehow, still do!), I removed Spidey, and the stickers as best I could, and suddenly Super Powers Robin had a pretty accurate Robin-Cycle!

I have the Cap cycle today. Every time I see it, I hear Mike Post's theme for Reb Brown.

Chris
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎