Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Geppi's Entertainment Museum in Baltimore.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • samurainoir
    Eloquent Member
    • Dec 26, 2006

Geppi's Entertainment Museum in Baltimore.

Tucked away in the second level of Camden Station next to Camden Yards in Downtown Baltimore, is Geppi's Entertainment Museum. The museum opened it's

Anyone ever been here?
    My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!
  • Actorman
    Museum Super Collector
    • Oct 4, 2010

I've been there twice. It's REALLY cool. I took a ton of pictures both times. (I was surprised that they allowed photography. Most museums don't.) It's organized chronologically, so I especially loved the 50's - 80's area. I felt quite proud that I actually owned a lot of items that were included in the exhibits.

I highly recommend it if you are ever in Baltimore. It's not very big, so you can easily get through it in less than two hours taking your time.

Here is a pic I took there of me with Superman.

Scott Superman.jpg

Comment

• MRP
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 19, 2016

I went to Geppi's before it became a museum, it was the year after the stadium at Camden Yards opened and some college friends and I took a road trip to Baltimore to catch a game and we wandered around the harbor area, and I noticed Geppi's shop (I believe the same location he now houses the museum at) there while we were eating lunch and checked it out. I twas a store then, but had a lot of displays of historical interest, but wasn't the museum. I haven' been back to Baltimore since, so a lot has obviously changed, but I have seen a couple of virtual tours of the place and the clip form Comic Book Men rom when they visited the museum.

One of my favorite coic related photos is the cakes form a celebration held at Geppi's several years back...

If I ever get back to Baltimore, I'd love to stop in and see the museum and what it has become, but it's doubtful that's a trip I'll take any time soon.

-M
      "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• Spawn67
        Career Member
        • Aug 14, 2009

I'm from Baltimore born and raised. Yes I've been there several times. Definitely worth checking out...

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎