Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

30 Megos (most custom, some vintage & new), 35 Heads, bunch of outfits & accessories

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • generic
    Persistent Member
    • Jun 25, 2009

For Sale 30 Megos (most custom, some vintage & new), 35 Heads, bunch of outfits & accessories

I have a bunch of stuff available for sale here. I'd also be interested in trades for:

WANTED
    Masters of the Universe Classics figures
    Super Powers figures from Wave 3
    Vintage 3 3/4" Micronauts
    Vintage 12" GI Joe

AB Mego Custom figures.jpg
    Custom Megos $27 each shipped. Bizarro and Creeper each have one broken hand.

AB Mego Vintage.jpg
    Mostly vintage. Keeper and Mummy are modern. Phantom is a custom. $20 each shipped.

AB Mego Heads.jpg
    Custom heads (top row) $18 each shipped
    Vintage heads (middle row) $15 each shipped
    New heads (bottom row and all of the creepy girls) $5 each - shipped free if you're buying a figure or any of the heads above

AB Mego DM and CTVT.jpg
    Random Doc Mego and Classic TV Toys stuff $5 each - shipped free if you're buying a figure or any of the $18 or $15 heads above

AB Mego outfits 2.jpg
    Random clothes $2 each, Random close to Mego-size weapons $1 each - shipped free if you're buying a figure or any of the $18 or $15 heads above
    Nostalgia just ain’t what it used to be.
  • GUYx1
    FORMER MEGO COLLECTOR
    • Apr 20, 2005

PM'd on weapons
    Cheers,
    Guyx1

Comment

• generic
      Persistent Member
      • Jun 25, 2009

John Carter is SOLD, but the others are still available.

Red Boots with the big heels (at the bottom of the image) are SOLD. The rest is still available.

Most of the weapons in the bottom pic are sold but the outfits are still available. I need to get a new pic of the weapons posted.
      Nostalgia just ain’t what it used to be.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎