X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • greensavage2000
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 9, 2013

Enterprise playset $19.99 at ThinkGeek

I might have to buy a second set at this price.
  • MIB41
    Eloquent Member
    • Sep 25, 2005

Wow! My grandson recently fell in love my childhood playset so this is a immediate purchase! Thanks for the heads up! Here's the link for those interested.

View all results for . Search our huge selection of new and used video games at fantastic prices at GameStop.

Comment

• jacoblb
      Persistent Member
      • May 7, 2009

Yeah, thanks, very kind to share. I couldn't get their Paypal to work, but I ordered using a card successfully.

Comment

• smonte00
        Veteran Member
        • Aug 19, 2005

They must've had very few left. They're sold out now. Too bad.

Comment

• toyman
          Just Another Collector
          • Sep 1, 2008

Thanks I just ordered 2.

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by smonte00
            They must've had very few left. They're sold out now. Too bad.

It figures. Drat.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• MIB41
              Eloquent Member
              • Sep 25, 2005

Not surprised. That was an insanely low price. Always wondered how these compared to the original. Now I can line them up and see.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by MIB41
                Not surprised. That was an insanely low price. Always wondered how these compared to the original. Now I can line them up and see.
                They are awesome, high-quality. Really, just the polystyrene is a different color from vintage sets.
                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Hedji
                  Citizen of Gotham
                  • Nov 17, 2012

This is weird, but I'm glad I missed it, because then I'd have to collect the whole bloomin' line of Trek, and I'm not ready for the rabbit hole. Just WGSH for now. By the way, anyone got a Wonder Woman WGSH?

Comment

• huedell
                    Museum Ball Eater
                    • Dec 31, 2003

I have that repro... and I love it...

...great sub for the original.

I am not much of a "TOS" Trek-guy but, as a kid, I loved the heck out of the original "bridge"" toy...

and lemme tell ya, as a "toy"? That playset is almost every bit of nostalgia as (what is my favorite childhood playset) the Kenner Death Star...

Because, even tho' the DS has many more "bells/whistles" action features... there seems to be no sub for the deep nostalgia that having something at an earlier age gives ya (I had the Trek toy in, like, 1976--- as opposed to getting the DS in late '78),

So, yeah, cheers to EMCE for making that repro available, and, also for making it (from what I can tell) so interchangeable with the original toy.
                    "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• SKotK
                      Career Member
                      • Mar 11, 2014

I'm guessing that ThinkGeek probably took a bath on these due to the non-availability of figures to go with it.

--SKot
                      Look what happens when you aren't allowed to play with "dolls"...

WANTED: partly-unsealed or bubble-damaged carded Romulan + unbroken plant trap from Mission to Gamma VI

Comment

• MIB41
                        Eloquent Member
                        • Sep 25, 2005

^^^ That's a good point. With the aftermarket being so high on these retro figures, that probably undermined demand for the set with those who wanted both.

Comment

• TRDouble
                          Permanent Member
                          • Jul 10, 2012

I'm glad I missed this too. I am trying to downsize and I would DEFINITELY have bought a set at that price!... only to try and sell it five years later after I never got a chance to open it! LOL!

Comment

• SKotK
                            Career Member
                            • Mar 11, 2014

I actually spotted the sale just randomly before seeing any posts on it, and had two in my cart for checkout...but at the last minute I said "nah", and closed the window. I have one already, and I started wondering what I would do with two more.

--SKot
                            Look what happens when you aren't allowed to play with "dolls"...

WANTED: partly-unsealed or bubble-damaged carded Romulan + unbroken plant trap from Mission to Gamma VI

Comment

• toyman
                              Just Another Collector
                              • Sep 1, 2008

I received tracking info today.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡