Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Enterprise playset $19.99 at ThinkGeek

Images

Enterprise playset $19.99 at ThinkGeek

I might have to buy a second set at this price.

Images
    Wow! My grandson recently fell in love my childhood playset so this is a immediate purchase! Thanks for the heads up! Here's the link for those interested.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/islt/?srp=35
    It's not how hard you hit, but how hard you can be hit and still move forward.

Yeah, thanks, very kind to share. I couldn't get their Paypal to work, but I ordered using a card successfully.

Images
    They must've had very few left. They're sold out now. Too bad.

Thanks I just ordered 2.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by smonte00 View Post
    They must've had very few left. They're sold out now. Too bad.

It figures. Drat.
    WANTED: NM or boxed Fonzie jalopy; high-grade, complete POTA Forbidden Zone playset; OMBC Grok MOC; T1 molded Robin belt; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; LJ Silver and Black Knight swords; minty POTA stallion reins (brown); Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA knife.

Images
    Not surprised. That was an insanely low price. Always wondered how these compared to the original. Now I can line them up and see.
    It's not how hard you hit, but how hard you can be hit and still move forward.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MIB41 View Post
    Not surprised. That was an insanely low price. Always wondered how these compared to the original. Now I can line them up and see.
    They are awesome, high-quality. Really, just the polystyrene is a different color from vintage sets.
    WANTED: NM or boxed Fonzie jalopy; high-grade, complete POTA Forbidden Zone playset; OMBC Grok MOC; T1 molded Robin belt; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; LJ Silver and Black Knight swords; minty POTA stallion reins (brown); Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA knife.

This is weird, but I'm glad I missed it, because then I'd have to collect the whole bloomin' line of Trek, and I'm not ready for the rabbit hole. Just WGSH for now. By the way, anyone got a Wonder Woman WGSH?
    SELL ME YOUR LOOSE MINTY WONDER WOMAN!

Images
    I have that repro... and I love it...

...great sub for the original.

I am not much of a "TOS" Trek-guy but, as a kid, I loved the heck out of the original "bridge"" toy...

and lemme tell ya, as a "toy"? That playset is almost every bit of nostalgia as (what is my favorite childhood playset) the Kenner Death Star...

Because, even tho' the DS has many more "bells/whistles" action features... there seems to be no sub for the deep nostalgia that having something at an earlier age gives ya (I had the Trek toy in, like, 1976--- as opposed to getting the DS in late '78),

So, yeah, cheers to EMCE for making that repro available, and, also for making it (from what I can tell) so interchangeable with the original toy.
    "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix