X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scott metzger
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 9, 2007

Originally posted by PNGwynne
    I'm mystified as to why Daphne doesn't have tights/hosiery.
    I think it's because the shoes look like they slightly modified the mold from the standard heels they make, and there's no way they would fit over tights with a seam.

Comment

• tllgn
      Persistent Member
      • Feb 6, 2010

These figures are great,i ordered another Daphne and ghost clown ,and some jackson heads,masks etc ,next week ill order another shaggy/Freddy.

"Like man if i had a face like that ,id moan too"-Shaggy

Comment

• scott metzger
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 9, 2007

Originally posted by tllgn
        Hope series 2 will be along soon with Velma,Scooby-with scrappy-?(long shot),The funland robot and perhaps the green giggling ghost .Nice figures ,very colorful and vibrant .if these were at toy departments they would get your attention .
        Phantom Shadow would be cool, but, please, PLEASE give me a Spooky Space Kook. Forty years and multiple Scooby lines, and still no ghost from outer space in figure form of any kind...

Comment

• likewow
          • Feb 28, 2015

Yes Yes Yes! Please! This was supposed to be a figure years ago from Equity, one of their 8", but only the Funland Robot and the Hawaii Witch Doctor were made.

Comment

• jeffbearco
            Persistent Member
            • Mar 27, 2011

I'll admit that these figures really have me happy to see what the upcoming villains look like and which ones they plan on doing.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• scott metzger
              Persistent Member
              • Jul 9, 2007

Originally posted by likewow
              Yes Yes Yes! Please! This was supposed to be a figure years ago from Equity, one of their 8", but only the Funland Robot and the Hawaii Witch Doctor were made.
              Yep, he was to be in the next 8" wave. but then they cancelled that wave and went smaller size. Just teasing us, that's all they were doing.

Hopefully FTC can make at least the full first and second season of ghosts and monsters (that's what I think most folks think of as "classic Scooby"). Black Knight should be a breeze if they still have the knight molds from several years ago. Phantom Shadow makes an easy two pack; two of the exact same figure.

Comment

• TRDouble
                Permanent Member
                • Jul 10, 2012

Did anyone pick up a Scared Shaggy? It looks like they fixed the neck issue that plagued the regular Shaggy.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎