X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Figuremod73
    That 80's guy
    • Jul 27, 2011

MOTU Action Vinyls

I was not aware of these Masters of the Universe figures until I stumbled across them in Wal-Mart today. They were $12.95 and a lot cooler than I would have thought. It's nice to see something He-man related back in stores. I hate that their blind packs though. I only have Trap-Jaw and Tri-Klops so far but I know I'm going to be dreading getting down to the last few and start getting duplicates. Anyone here collecting them and think they may eventually be interesting in trading dupes?

DSCI1684.jpg DSCI1685.jpg
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Figuremod73; Jan 14, '17, 8:05 PM.
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Glad to hear Walmart are selling them. That should make them a lot easier to get. I've only heard of them hitting Hot Topic so far.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• msenger76
      Veteran Member
      • Nov 3, 2009

i find them at Toys r us back in the fall and never saw them since.

Comment

• Figuremod73
        That 80's guy
        • Jul 27, 2011

A friend of mine told me yesterday that Hot Topic had some figures of this type for 50% off. I might have to check that out.

Comment

• Figuremod73
          That 80's guy
          • Jul 27, 2011

Originally posted by msenger76
          i find them at Toys r us back in the fall and never saw them since.
          I'm hoping that I can at least get a majority of them in stores and then the rest online.

Comment

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
            Persistent Member
            • Apr 28, 2013

I had a quick look last night to see if there is any indication on what figure you are getting in the box, like a code, but couldnt see anything posted, yet.

Comment

• jacoblb
              Persistent Member
              • May 7, 2009

I plan on getting those, but none have turned up at the Wal-Marts I shop. I didn't see any at Target or Hot Topic today either. They're supposed to be at WM however for certain.

Comment

• Werewolf
                Inhuman
                • Jul 14, 2003

Here's an official list of the Walmart stores that carry Loyal Subjects figures.

The Loyal Subjects™ promotes culture, story telling, fun, interaction, trade, and community – all important to the experienced collector or excited newbie. Our toys are more than just totems locked in a box and displayed behind glass. Come and experience the joy of Action Vinyls™, BST AXN™, Superama™, and For Keeps™!
                You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• jacoblb
                  Persistent Member
                  • May 7, 2009

If they're $16 SRP, I think that's high, but maybe those are variant pricing on the website. I perused the list, too bad it wasn't sorted A-Z. I saw a couple AZ locations, but nothing in my city. I might have to hit eBay, which usually works best because I don't have extraordinary luck with blind boxes anyhow.

Comment

• Werewolf
                    Inhuman
                    • Jul 14, 2003

The Walmart ones are repaints and don't contain all the characters of the regular cases.

Join Toy Bro as he opens a full case of the Walmart Exclusive MOTU blind box figures from The Loyal Subjects!Follow Toy Bro on social media!FB: https://www.f...

Never a fan of the mini comic all red Beastman. But I do like the toy colors Skeletor and Evil-Lyn.

Comment

• Figuremod73
                      That 80's guy
                      • Jul 27, 2011

I saw online where other characters are already available, It has me wondering if Wal-mart will get them.

I got Evil Lynn yesterday. She's my favorite of the 3 I currently have.

DSCI1704.jpg

Comment

• Werewolf
                        Inhuman
                        • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Figuremod73
                        I got Evil Lynn yesterday. She's my favorite of the 3 I currently have.
                        Awesome. The toy color Lyn looks really cool. Thankfully she is not a chase figure like the Filmation Lyn in the regular cases.

Comment

• GreenLantern9999
                          GL of Mego Sector
                          • Oct 8, 2007

Hey Guys, I have a bunch of these gusy for sale or trade take a look and let me know if you are interested!

(not picture since I just grabbed them last night I have Two Walmart Wave He-Man figures and 2 more Tri-Klops figures and 1 Walmart Skeletor(Picture coming soon))
                          No body takes pot shots at Lubic! Good Journey

Comment

• Figuremod73
                            That 80's guy
                            • Jul 27, 2011

Anyone got an extra Beastman they want to unload?

Comment

• jacoblb
                              Persistent Member
                              • May 7, 2009

Originally posted by GreenLantern9999
                              Hey Guys, I have a bunch of these gusy for sale or trade take a look and let me know if you are interested!

(not picture since I just grabbed them last night I have Two Walmart Wave He-Man figures and 2 more Tri-Klops figures and 1 Walmart Skeletor(Picture coming soon))
                              I might be interested in buying your MOTU and Snake-Eyes. I finally found a box of these at 1 of the 3 Wal-Marts I shop, I got the big box, but it only contained 2 small boxed figures. And just my luck both were Evil-lyn. Conversely, by the same company, I bought up their Dragon Ball Z line and had a lot of success with it. I have most of the figures except Trunks and a couple build-a-dragon parts. I got the clear Goku that folks are listing on eBay for $250-$300.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎