X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scott metzger
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 9, 2007

Got the Quest team last night:

going one by one would be monotonous here, as the whole set is near perfect. The head sculpts are right on model and scaled correctly, the clothing is the best quality stuff I've seen outside the Batman '66 line, and the whole set looks perfect together. Jonny's head might be a little small (I know, unheard of at FTC) compared to the drawing on the package, but it looks right on the figure. The clothes fit remarkably well, and even details like Race's watch are included. This set is the high standard they should always reach for; it's what makes FTC's failures so frustrating, because they are capable of producing extraordinary pieces like these. One of the best sets they have done, period.

Comment

• MIB41
      Eloquent Member
      • Sep 25, 2005

Got mine today and I have to say these are an absolute grand slam. Great head sculpts, great outfits, and the bodies all work great on them. Very pleased! Having always wanted figures from this line, and expecting some from the defunct Captain Action line back in the late 90's to early 00's, it was so nice to finally hold fully designed licensed figures that so perfectly capture the look of the cartoon. Still pinching myself over these.

Comment

• lilbrosj66
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 4, 2011

Originally posted by MIB41
        Got mine today and I have to say these are an absolute grand slam. Great head sculpts, great outfits, and the bodies all work great on them. Very pleased! Having always wanted figures from this line, and expecting some from the defunct Captain Action line back in the late 90's to early 00's, it was so nice to finally hold fully designed licensed figures that so perfectly capture the look of the cartoon. Still pinching myself over these.
        How are the neck plugs/holes? Any wobbly bobble heading?

Comment

• tllgn
          Persistent Member
          • Feb 6, 2010

Ftc did a great job on these quest figures ,their extermely good,no head problems -no wobble or gigantism .Looks as if they jumped of the screen.Bandit
          would have been great with jonny ,well perhaps if these figures do well ,they may do a Quest adventure accessoires set ,with a Bandit for jonny ,a snake
          charmer stuff for Hadjj ,a knife ,rifle for Race and some gadget for Dr quest ,if only i had these as a kid ,

Comment

• MIB41
            Eloquent Member
            • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by lilbrosj66
            How are the neck plugs/holes? Any wobbly bobble heading?
            I went back and checked each one of them. All four are on good. No wobbling or spinning issues. I also noted that all four figures have socks! The ONLY thing I would have done differently is not paint the facial wrinkles on Race Bannon. They have a tendency to look like Frankenstein scars to me. I might paint them out. But overall this is an excellent line. No issues on the bodies either. No tightness with mine.

Comment

• jacoblb
              Persistent Member
              • May 7, 2009

Originally posted by tllgn
              Ftc did a great job on these quest figures ,their extermely good,no head problems -no wobble or gigantism .Looks as if they jumped of the screen.Bandit
              would have been great with jonny ,well perhaps if these figures do well ,they may do a Quest adventure accessoires set ,with a Bandit for jonny ,a snake
              charmer stuff for Hadjj ,a knife ,rifle for Race and some gadget for Dr quest ,if only i had these as a kid ,
              Awesome ideas. Yeah. Perhaps a separate JQ accessory set will exist like they made with Batman 66. Which I bought and supported. I would totally buy an accessory kit just to have the items you suggested.

Comment

• jacoblb
                Persistent Member
                • May 7, 2009

Oh. Rats. I copied and pasted quotes from others in this thread and my response got lost or replaced by my above response.

Anyway, just wanted to state the constructive feedback here is great. I appreciate it and hope FTC does too.

Comment

• scott metzger
                  Persistent Member
                  • Jul 9, 2007

An accessory set for Quest would be an excellent idea, and a good way to add bandit. I am hoping for a second wave with some baddies from the show; Zin, Jade and a Lizard Man would be great.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎