X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

My new addiction...MASKS!

There's a new King of Halloween that has replaced Don Post, and they are called Trick or Treat Studios...they produce hundreds of original and fully licensed masks sculpted by some of Hollywood's best artists (now out of work thanks to CGI) but man oh man is their stuff gorgeous...and affordable. Most masks are $60.

Their list of licenses is mind bogglingly incredible and growing every year...and unlike a LOT of masks out there, the ones you buy actually look like the ones on their site.

Twilight Zone
    Texas Chainsaw Massacre
    American Werewolf In London
    Halloween
    EC Comics
    Clash of the Titans (the good one)
    Creepshow
    Chaney Entertainment
    Lugosi Enterprises

And just about every great horror sci-fi movie ever made...Castle Freak, They Live, Mad Monster Party, you name it.

Here's a pic of my first three purchases...Darkman, Dark Night of the Scarecrow Bubba, and EC Comics Quicksand Zombie. I plan on buying many, many more...

ToT Masks 1-3.jpg
  • MIB41
    Eloquent Member
    • Sep 25, 2005

Those look VERY cool!

Comment

• Iron Mego
      Wake Up Heavy
      • Jan 31, 2010

Dark Night of the Scarecrow made a deep impression on me as a kid. Watched it on YouTube last month and while its not as scary as I remembered, it was great to see it again after so long. That mask is super creepy, btw.
      Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

What an amazing array of licenses they have, even Rankin-Bass! Their Phantom looks nice.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• TrekStar
          Trek or Treat
          • Jan 20, 2011

Now try walking into a liquor store wearing those.

Comment

• Hedji
            Citizen of Gotham
            • Nov 17, 2012

Those look Stupendous! Love the Quicksand Zombie... immediately conjures up Al Feldstein's cover. I of course put in my preorder for the Creepshow Nate mask. And I have their original Michael Meyers. Dwayne's right... you can't beat what you get for the price.

What are the bust forms you're displaying them on, Dwayne? I will need one for my Nate when he comes.

Comment

• Hedji
              Citizen of Gotham
              • Nov 17, 2012

And... I just preordered my second Creepshow Mask from them. FLUFFY, the monster from "The Crate". It's been raining Creepshow lately!

http://www.trickortreatstudios.com/c...t/?q=creepshow

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎