Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tllgn
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 6, 2010

Got catwomen today.i like it.yeah the heads a little awkward.but its very mego like.the body is all black.i like the fact that its the mego catwomen outfit.but all in black.she had her whip (lasso) in black.i thought she would have been a nice touch if she had the superfriends cheeta hands.although classic mego is cool.i bought 2.and ill get the purple one also.nice variant emerald .

Comment

• tllgn
      Persistent Member
      • Feb 6, 2010

If they ever do a classic mego catwomen head with a black painted mask.ill get that too.or if the head is offered with the mask being painted through their site.ill build one up.would love that one.

Comment

• tllgn
        Persistent Member
        • Feb 6, 2010

Whoops excelsior did a good job.emerald also did on their exclusives

Comment

• Gramercyplace
          Museum Super Collector
          • Jan 23, 2012

As many have pointed out, the heads on these figures are typically over-sized and out of scale. However, in this instance, the head is too small. Almost perfect for the teen scale. In any event, I'm still glad I got her.

Comment

• jacoblb
            Persistent Member
            • May 7, 2009

Unsurprisingly one either loves or hates the new figure as with most things re Mego or FTC. I noticed the same attitude on Facebook. I've definitely been on the board long enough to appreciate the criticism, but I've learned to tune out the types of folks that over time have never noted anything positive. Sometimes I wonder if they're projecting themselves due to their own life's unhappiness or if it's an elitist thing and nothing passes muster with them unless it's solely a vintage Mego toy.

Still, it's pretty cool seeing how folks have customized this figure to their liking and I think that's what I like best about this scale and community. Anyone know if FTC might be testing the waters for figures based on the Burton films or if extra cost likeness rights prohibit this? I'd like to see un/masked Michelle Pfeiffer, Michael Keaton, Jack Nicholson, and Danny Devito retro cloth figures.

Comment

• tiinacat
              Museum Patron
              • Feb 4, 2015

Word. Got the figure quite happy with it.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎