• Mego Milk
    Custom Mego Maker
    • Jun 3, 2007

Bought!

Comment

• Monstar
      Museum Super Collector
      • Mar 6, 2008

FYI: Free shipping when you buy 2 or more of their figures.
      http://twitter.com/MonstarPR

Comment

• The Bat
        Batman Fanatic
        • Jul 14, 2002

Sold!!
        sigpic

Comment

• rodkeith
          Veteran Member
          • Mar 16, 2008

I'd like to get it, but apparently "Does not ship to Canada" in bold and red. :/

Comment

• tllgn
            Persistent Member
            • Feb 6, 2010

i also bought cat women ,two as a matter of fact ,nice ,

Comment

• scott metzger
              Persistent Member
              • Jul 9, 2007

Got it yesterday, and it's a weird mixed bag. The head is just about perfect scale and has a good sculpt, but it has the all too common "somebody bashed in the back of the skull" problem (where the head is way too skinny from the side view), and it's a bad case. Add in an inexplicable placement of the neck plug; it's way too far forward, truncating the chin, and the bottom of the head is at a slant with the jawline, meaning if the neck is straight, she's looking up. You have to push her head forward, making the neck look like she's got a bad crick in it (must be about a 30-40 degree angle to make her look straight ahead). The costume is interesting to say the least. Rather than going with a model appropriate single bodysuit, they used the pattern for the existing 70's Mego costume and made it all in black, with the torso being made from pleather. It's not a bad suit, interesting in a good way on it's own merits, but it doesn't fit here, especially with the v-neck necessitating a black body underneath. She's got the '66 Batgirl type glove sleeves above regular black hands, which actually works well for the version of the costume this is supposed to be. It's just kind of a hodgepodge of pieces, like a lazy customizer grabbed a random parts bin and used whatever happened to be there. If not for the wonky neck plug arrangement and lack of a back to her skull, the head would be excellent; looks great from the front, and I could see a lot of re-use if it had been done right. As it is, it would probably be a big point against any future Catwoman figure using it.

It's just sort of a thrown together mess; I can see some uses for the bodysuit for a generic female baddie minus the tail (maybe with one of the Batgirl heads with the mask painted black) for the heroes or even something like Jonny Quest, but I honestly wish I'd waited for some pictures before jumping at it now. Haven't checked to see if the whole body is black, but, if so, that might be a plus for customizers.

Comment

• Krypt0nite
                Radioactive!
                • Feb 13, 2010

Thanks for the description! My guess is that this is the head they're going to use for the upcoming purple dress Catwoman, just minus the hair.

Comment

• comicmike
                  Persistent Member
                  • Sep 22, 2009

May I please ask if you (or anyone who could contribute) have a picture of some of the details (maybe,some if the more challenging ones); like the V-neck, or views of the back if the head. (I am wondering potentially how much the addition of hair would truly camouflage the head's design problem. I felt a bit let down by the flattened back of the Super Friends Wonder Woman head sculpt). It is more for my curiosity. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• kept back
                    Persistent Member
                    • Aug 2, 2002

My first thought is, bits of white fur would make this into a great Black Cat costume.
                    Of all the souls I have encountered his was the most...human.

Comment

• lilbrosj66
                      Persistent Member
                      • Jul 4, 2011

Call me a perfectionist but there are just way too many issues with this Catwoman that could have been so easily avoided. Looks thrown together as an afterthought. Pass.

Comment

• TRDouble
                        Permanent Member
                        • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by lilbrosj66
                        Call me a perfectionist but there are just way too many issues with this Catwoman that could have been so easily avoided. Looks thrown together as an afterthought. Pass.
                        That was my thought too, and now I feel more disappointed with the issues that the head apparently has and that it was pointed out that this will probably be reused for the purple dress Catwoman. What's up with FTC and the female heads...

Comment

• scott metzger
                          Persistent Member
                          • Jul 9, 2007

From the prototype we've seen, it is the same Catwoman head as the upcoming purple one. The hair may help the squashed skull a bit, but not a lot. And this means the purple dress figure is going to have the same hunch neck problem, as well.

Comment

• JediJaida
                            Talkative Member
                            • Jun 14, 2008

It's a real shame. I was looking forward to picking up the one in the purple outfit.
                            JediJaida

Comment

• drogge
                              Career Member
                              • Jul 24, 2009

I think this figure is excellent. I like the way costume looks, I like the sculpt. The neck plug is a little off but consistent with other female figures.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎