Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JediJaida
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 14, 2008

Those new Jack heads are UGLY!!! Holy schamoley they are the ghastliest things I've ever seen!!!
    JediJaida

Comment

• tllgn
      Persistent Member
      • Feb 6, 2010

Busy now with jonny quest,scooby,and teen titans ,But ill get the action jackson heads ,they look good,( is dinah-mite next?).the new body is got to be
      the one their using for solomon grundy (any relation to mrs grundy,from archie) -that would be a nice line .and gorillla grood .ordered catwomen exclusive.and i
      willl also get the mary mavel,beast boy and capt marvel jr variants soon.what a way to start the year .

Comment

• JediJaida
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 14, 2008

Knowing FTC, if they do Dinah, her head will suffer from melon head syndrome.
        JediJaida

Comment

• warlock664
          Persistent Member
          • Feb 15, 2009

Love your consistently positive outlook ! Never change !

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by JediJaida
            Knowing FTC, if they do Dinah, her head will suffer from melon head syndrome.
            Actually, if they do Dinah, they'll likely use an original for a prototype (as they have for other Mego heads) and the copies will be slightly smaller than a vintage one.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by JediJaida
              Those new Jack heads are UGLY!!! Holy schamoley they are the ghastliest things I've ever seen!!!
              Aside from the usual FTC skin tone, they look like faithful AJ copies to me, right down to the lip paint and odd beard masking. I guess if you've always disliked AJ, then these are "ghastly."

They sure aren't the worst offering I've seen.
              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Figuremod73
                That 80's guy
                • Jul 27, 2011

I might use the black beard AJ with a Karate Outfit. Are they still selling the AJ suits? I can't find them anymore.

Nevermind they still have them: http://www.classictvtoys.com/redacti...gures-1-1.aspx
                Last edited by Figuremod73; Jan 15, '17, 12:09 PM.

Comment

• JediJaida
                  Talkative Member
                  • Jun 14, 2008

Thanks dude! I try to be consistent.
                  JediJaida

Comment

• jeffbearco
                    Persistent Member
                    • Mar 27, 2011

I'd love for them to do the Robin Hood and Little John heads in different colors! Blond Little John would make a decent bearded Aquaman and blond Robin Hood for Oliver Queen all the way!!!

JeffBearCO

Comment

• TRDouble
                      Permanent Member
                      • Jul 10, 2012

We finally have pictures of all of the new stuff!

Comment

• jeffbearco
                        Persistent Member
                        • Mar 27, 2011

I have one of the flesh colored muscle bodies on the way. I'll see how it looks in Big Jim clothes and post a picture or two.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• darkbros
                          Persistent Member
                          • Jul 3, 2012

"8 inch Muscular Deluxe White Body. This is our new 2017 more articulated muscular body. This new and improved version has articulated hands, feet and torso rotation. "

why couldn't this mean articulated at the FINGERS and not articulated at the wrist....?
                          I was looking for Marvel Legends style finger articulation for making an open hand or a closed fist.
                          Not just the ability to turn the wrist 360 degrees.
                          Could have been good for making a right hand grab / left hand fist punch type of pose.
                          oh well...
                          Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
                          https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
                          ---------------------------------------------------------------------
                          "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

• darkbros
                            Persistent Member
                            • Jul 3, 2012

But I am REALLY Digging the Transparent masks...Me thinks Psycho Pirate, Pre-Crisis Black Mask, False Face, The Question....
                            Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
                            https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
                            ---------------------------------------------------------------------
                            "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

• PNGwynne
                              Master of Fowl Play
                              • Jun 5, 2008

I'd like to know the completed height of the new muscle body, once a head's attached.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                                Master of Fowl Play
                                • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by darkbros
                                ... Pre-Crisis Black Mask,
                                Yeah, the better version IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎