Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PeterRR
    Museum Super Collector
    • Jun 2, 2008

When are they going to make a swivel arm body. Or more articulation. Like swivel knees. I think they got their money out those plates. Time to upgrade.

Comment

• TrekStar
      Trek or Treat
      • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by PeterRR
      When are they going to make a swivel arm body. Or more articulation. Like swivel knees. I think they got their money out those plates. Time to upgrade.
      I hear what your saying, although I know Doc has the swivel arm bodies and I'm guessing that quality would be a little better, but hey that's just me.

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

I'd spend any "upgrade" money on better-sculpted, better-scaled heads. Just my opinion.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• darkbros
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 3, 2012

Originally posted by jeffbearco
          I was thinking the Joker would look more comic accurate on the skinny body.

JeffBearCO
          I'd also venture Plastic Man would look great on this body.
          Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
          https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------
          "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

• darkbros
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 3, 2012

Originally posted by PNGwynne
            ^Joker, Riddler, Dracula, Ventures, Oh yes.
            This is why I prefer the first 3 on Type 1 bodies rather than type 2.
            Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
            https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------
            "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

• scott metzger
              Persistent Member
              • Jul 9, 2007

Originally posted by PNGwynne
              You know, FTC now has enough body styles to do The Metal Men. Hmmmmmm.
              My first thought on seeing the skinny body was "I wish they'd had that when I made Mercury."

It would be an excellent set to do in classic Mego style, and they could do each one of them correctly proportioned now.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

^ Yeah! Perhaps "hulk" body for Lead and new muscle body for Iron.
                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• scott metzger
                  Persistent Member
                  • Jul 9, 2007

I am seriously considering the not-Action Jackson bits; AJ was the first Mego figure I got, a surprise for my birthday because my parents thought he was like my GI Joes. They told me if I didn't want him, they'd take him back. Needless to say, that didn't happen and basically started my Mego craze and eventually my collecting (I always told them my action figure mania was all their fault because of that first AJ). Putting together a few of those would be a real nostalgic rush, but the one thing they are missing on CTVT (and Doc Mego) is the short white army boots.

Comment

• jeffbearco
                    Persistent Member
                    • Mar 27, 2011

AJ was always my throw away figure. I'd get the big panels that had 8 different costumes with him in the middle. Then all of my Super Heroes would have Secret Identity clothes!

That's why I always wanted a maskless Green Arrow!

JeffBearCO

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎