Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help identifying this toy line (Batman, DC/Marvel related)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigdicebuddha
    • Sep 20, 2012

Need help identifying this toy line (Batman, DC/Marvel related)

I had these as a kid, hadn't seen them in what feels like decades, and forgot all about them. They weren't just Batman related, I believe they had other Comic Book Characters both Marvel and DC related...

VintageBatmanToy.jpg
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

My daughter has these, bought off our pal Godzilla here at a Columbus Toy Show a few years ago. I think they were made by Tinker Toys in the late 70s.

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• bigdicebuddha
      • Sep 20, 2012

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
      My daughter has these, bought off our pal Godzilla here at a Columbus Toy Show a few years ago. I think they were made by Tinker Toys in the late 70s.

Chris
      Thanks, Tinker Toys does sound right, but I thought they only produced wooden toys. This must have been a short lived line. I can't find any pictures or descriptions online, even searching Tinker Toys Batman/Batmobile.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

I was wrong, they are Fiddlesticks by Knickerbocker. I had to go back to an old thread discussing the set I bought from Godzilla at the Columbus Toy Show. I did have pics in it, but it disappeared into the internet ether.

BUT, I did find some images and info by Googling it.

Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• bigdicebuddha
          • Sep 20, 2012

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
          I was wrong, they are Fiddlesticks by Knickerbocker. I had to go back to an old thread discussing the set I bought from Godzilla at the Columbus Toy Show. I did have pics in it, but it disappeared into the internet ether.

BUT, I did find some images and info by Googling it.

Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.

Chris
          Awesome! Thank you! These bring back lots of good memories.

Comment

• bigdicebuddha
            • Sep 20, 2012

Found this:

Comment

• samurainoir
              Eloquent Member
              • Dec 26, 2006

I've got a couple of the Marvel sets. I really dig 'em.
              My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• huedell
                Museum Ball Eater
                • Dec 31, 2003

Dang... yet another toy that I now have to track down! Incredible to have seen this. Gratitude for the "memory shake" bigdicebuddah.
                "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎