Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: EMCE/DST Universal Monsters

Thanks to fellow MM member Gary, I am a proud owner of the Creature From The Black Lagoon.
    I'm still on the hunt for a Frankenstein & Werewolf, I'm well aware of some options at 3x (and then some) the original retail cost, but I'm optimistic a better deal will come around eventually.
    Also, thanks to those participating within the thread for their commentary and pictures.

I bought Frank and Wolfie on eBay today. Just concluding a note here in the event anyone would reach out about selling them. At this time I only need the Mutant and Phantom of the Opera to complete the excellent EMCE series.

Question for collectors: Did anyone make or buy a hat/mask to coincide with their retro cloth Phantom?
    My only Remco figure I owned as a child was the Phantom and he had a mask.

Images
    Hmm. Try a hat and mask from FTC. I may just do that myself.
    WANTED: NM or boxed Fonzie jalopy; high-grade, complete POTA Forbidden Zone playset; OMBC Grok MOC; T1 molded Robin belt; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; LJ Silver and Black Knight swords; minty POTA stallion reins (brown); Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA knife.