X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dreddbatfan
    Museum Super Collector
    • Oct 3, 2008

Needed artwork to finish Dida Display

I have a MegoScott Dida Display that the front artwork needs to be done.I contacted Scott before he retired his Dida Display business and he contacted me and said he would see what he can do but I never did here back from him,I think he just forgot about it.I'd like to put the finishing touches on this custom set that he made for me but it needs the front artwork.I have some really rough drawings that I made a long time ago for him.There's a total of 6 panels that the artwork needs done to finish the front of it.My custom set is like Scotts Stately Cavern Playset.I noticed that I can no longer PM Scott from this website so I have no more way to contact him.I also need a replacement artwork for the front of another set that Scott made me and I have the file for it if someone can print it and cut it for me.If someone wants to tackle the artwork let me know and give me a price to do it.If someone is still in contact with Scott let him know about what I still need his help to finish this set and maybe he'll come out of retirement just long enough to do the artwork for me.Thanks to anyone who can help me and to whoever contacts Scott for me a big THANK-YOU!!!!I hope to hear from someone soon

dreddbatfan
    (Danny Redd)

P.S.Scott might have all the measurements for the right size of the artwork if you can contact him.
  • megowgsh
    Customego HoF Curator
    • Nov 19, 2003

Click HERE. This should help.
    Check out ALL my customs at https://www.facebook.com/megowgshcustoms

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Ahhh, Dida. One of my biggest collector's regrets is not owning a Dida Wayne Foundation. I think it's better than the original.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• dreddbatfan
        Museum Super Collector
        • Oct 3, 2008

I updated the color on one of my characters and I was wondering if anyone could update the figure on Scotts artwork for me.If anyone knows how to use Photoshop
        maybe it can be done that way.If someone can help I would need a PDF file of it so that I can take it to my nearby FedEx Office to have them print it out for me.I've attached Scotts original artwork and the updated character if that helps.Thanks to anyone who can help,I really appreciate it.

bigdoor_copy.jpg
        snowbird_v2.0.jpg

Comment

• ZMOQ
          Museum Super Collector
          • Jun 1, 2010

Originally posted by dreddbatfan
          I updated the color on one of my characters and I was wondering if anyone could update the figure on Scotts artwork for me.If anyone knows how to use Photoshop
          maybe it can be done that way.If someone can help I would need a PDF file of it so that I can take it to my nearby FedEx Office to have them print it out for me.I've attached Scotts original artwork and the updated character if that helps.Thanks to anyone who can help,I really appreciate it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20800[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20801[/ATTACH]
          So all you need is to change the colors of the Superheroine Mom from dark gray/dark blue to white/light blue? No 3D shading needed? That should be very simple, and you had already done it in the small sample. Just some questions- why PDF? Did you need actual CMYK color separations done, or are you asking for someone to simply recolor Mom in a single layer graphic?

Comment

• darkbros
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 3, 2012

I can work on this tonight.
            I'll PM you a dropbox link when I'm done.
            ( Using the Forum Uploader on OS X has been problematic for me)
            I'll post a .jpg and a .pdf
            Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
            https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------
            "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

• darkbros
              Persistent Member
              • Jul 3, 2012

Dreddbat, PM sent.
              Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
              https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
              ---------------------------------------------------------------------
              "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎