X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • filmation batman fan
    The Man of Many Voices
    • Aug 30, 2005

The ultimate super friends companion now available in hard copy

After three years of hard work and one year online as an ebook, THE ULTIMATE SUPER FRIENDS COMPANION is now available as 2 physical books.
    https://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Supe...3530970&sr=1-1 Here's the link for volume 1

https://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Supe...3530970&sr=1-2 Here's the link for volume 2

https://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Supe...3530970&sr=1-3 And for the updated online version.

For all things Super Friends, this will be your guide, for all 208 episodes over 9 seasons, all 47 issues of the D Comic Book series, toylines, DVD reports, photos from my collections, and a forward written by Shannon Farnon, the voice of Wonder Woman herself.

I wanted to post this here because I've always associated the Super Friends and Mego toys together.
  • emeraldknight47
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 20, 2011

Those look pretty cool! Thanks for the links, lets letting my finger do the walking even easier!
    sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• Brown Bear
      Still Old School
      • Feb 14, 2008

Way to go Will. I really enjoyed reading my Kindle book.
      Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• megowgsh
        Customego HoF Curator
        • Nov 19, 2003

This book is to the Super Friends what Ben Holcomb's book is to Mego World's Greatest Super Heroes.

It is indispensable.

BRAVO!!!!
        Check out ALL my customs at https://www.facebook.com/megowgshcustoms

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

Nice! Congrats! I'll grab me a copy when I recoup from Christmas spending a bit.

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

• hedrap
            Permanent Member
            • Feb 10, 2009

Congrats. Much deserved.

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

That's marvelous, congratulations!
              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• comicmike
                Persistent Member
                • Sep 22, 2009

Originally posted by megowgsh
                This book is to the Super Friends what Ben Holcomb's book is to Mego World's Greatest Super Heroes.

It is indispensable.

BRAVO!!!!
                Well said!

Comment

• HardyGirl
                  Mego Museum's Poster Girl
                  • Apr 3, 2007

Cool! I may have to pick a copy.
                  "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
                  'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
                  Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
                  If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• MIB41
                    Eloquent Member
                    • Sep 25, 2005

Nice! I will be getting those! So nice to finally have a definitive guide to a series that lived much longer than I ever realized as a kid.

Comment

• starsky
                      veteran member
                      • Aug 26, 2007

awesome! finally, a book on the only saturday morning cartoon that could pull me out of bed at 7am!! never understood why superfriends aired that early!!

btw, any photos of what's inside? and how many pages is it? vol 1 and 2

Comment

• filmation batman fan
                        The Man of Many Voices
                        • Aug 30, 2005

http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3...=ZAQE34JK_&s=1 This blog post should answer your questions as to how many pages. The blog post was done by my esteemed friend and colleague Billie Rare Bates of www.brbtv.com and she is the one who helped me put the books together and led towards its publishing. The ebook version is slightly over 800 pages long, which is why there are two volumes. The pics inside mostly come from my collections of figures, DVDs and the comic book series and BRB contributed as well as fellow Mego Museum member known here as Brown Bear.
                        Anyway, hope this helps.

Comment

• comicmike
                          Persistent Member
                          • Sep 22, 2009

Originally posted by filmation batman fan
                          http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3...=ZAQE34JK_&s=1 This blog post should answer your questions as to how many pages. The blog post was done by my esteemed friend and colleague Billie Rare Bates of www.brbtv.com and she is the one who helped me put the books together and led towards its publishing. The ebook version is slightly over 800 pages long, which is why there are two volumes. The pics inside mostly come from my collections of figures, DVDs and the comic book series and BRB contributed as well as fellow Mego Museum member known here as Brown Bear.
                          Anyway, hope this helps.
                          I just love Billie Rae Bates' work, especially the Mego & FTC reviews on YouTube. Alongside Brown Bear, what a treat it must have been for you all to have collaborated. A wonderful Small World it is, indeed. Please keep doing your magic, Will. I cross-referenced if you were listed with CAN's Chapters-Indigo yet; but I am happy you are with Amazon. Awesome sauce, sir!

Comment

• hawkmike
                            Persistent Member
                            • Dec 15, 2003

enjoyed the e book look forword to the changes made in the print one wat to go!
                            wanted mego arch reactor

Comment

• Brown Bear
                              Still Old School
                              • Feb 14, 2008

Got mine books today and can't wait to read them! Great job Will!! I included the link on Amazon if anyone wants to order one or leave a five star review for our mego brother!

Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎