X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by warlock664
    Am I missing something? Isn't that just a customization? Not a update by FTC ?
    I was thinking the same thing.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• lilbrosj66
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 4, 2011

Originally posted by jacoblb
      Its your prerogative, but I found wave 3 & 4 of Superfriends to be quite strong. To me, FTC redeemed themselves with that Batman after that odd Neal Adams Batman. I even wondered if anyone here swapped their Superfriends Batman costume onto the Neal Adams one and repainted the N.A.'s head a darker blue.
      I haven't gotten wave 3 of Superman, but intend to.
      I think it's less that I don't like the figures so much as I finally had to admit to myself that I'm not a huge fan of Super Friends. Partly because where I grew up (the middle of NOWHERE in NE Montana) we didn't get the channel they aired on so I never really saw much of it. I've been trying to be do the complete run but at this point I'm not sure that will happen. Maybe down the road.

Comment

• Bruce Wayne 27 1967
        • Mar 9, 2010

Looks like everything has been updated to now shipping!

Comment

• TRDouble
          Permanent Member
          • Jul 10, 2012

I admit, I have warmed up a bit to Hawk and Dove. I feel like Beast Boy Green should be in BB Purple's outfit, but I like it.

Still, going with Wendy & Marvin, Robin and loose bagged Superboy to get me to the $100 Free Shipping threshold. Maybe next month I will get the rest of the TT (minus variant Beast Boy) and CMjr, as a standalone.

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

The purple BB costume was introduced for modern animation. His classic red & white Doom Patrol costume was later modified for his Changeling update.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• jeffbearco
              Persistent Member
              • Mar 27, 2011

That Beast Boy is so close. But I'll still hold off until someone else gets him. I remember him as green, no mask, and with white boots, gloves, and belt with the red and white costume. And I'm not willing to pay $30 and still have to buy parts to get what I want. So we will see if they do the maskless version in the "right" accessories. It does look like the mask may just be glued on... I hope.

JeffBearCO

BB.jpg

Comment

• TRDouble
                Permanent Member
                • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by jeffbearco
                That Beast Boy is so close. But I'll still hold off until someone else gets him. I remember him as green, no mask, and with white boots, gloves, and belt with the red and white costume. And I'm not willing to pay $30 and still have to buy parts to get what I want. So we will see if they do the maskless version in the "right" accessories. It does look like the mask may just be glued on... I hope.

JeffBearCO

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20157[/ATTACH]
                I feel the same and I am doing the same!

Comment

• jeffbearco
                  Persistent Member
                  • Mar 27, 2011

It seems like the only reason to do the original look is if they were going to do the Doom Patrol to go with him.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• Gadgeteer
                    Veteran Member
                    • Apr 16, 2014

I want Doom Patrol figures THE MOST!
                    sigpic

Comment

• thunderbolt
                      Hi Ernie!!!
                      • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by jeffbearco

JeffBearCO

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20157[/ATTACH]
                      I'd imagine they would do one for the NTT line eventually.
                      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• jwyblejr
                        galactic yo-yo
                        • Apr 6, 2006

Just saw on Facebook a new Catwoman is on the way. Looks more the more current comic book version,all in black.

Comment

• pmwasson
                          Maker
                          • Sep 12, 2007

Originally posted by jwyblejr
                          Just saw on Facebook a new Catwoman is on the way. Looks more the more current comic book version,all in black.

Cool!
                          sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• tllgn
                            Persistent Member
                            • Feb 6, 2010

well this is a nice suprise ,ill get a couple ,she looks good ,

Comment

• sprytel
                              Talkative Member
                              • Jun 26, 2009

I reserve judgment until I see it out of the package. However... Dear Lord, the original Mego female body is unflattering! We have had the Mattel body, the Zica body... we know how much better it can be... it really is past time FTC started using an improved body.

Comment

• comicmike
                                Persistent Member
                                • Sep 22, 2009

Re: Catwoman.

Oh wow! An all-black Year One Catwoman! Super cool, and with era-appropriate packaging and merchandising art. I have not been a fan of the new Batgirl-styled arms, but I can handle this look on an all-black Mego-like body. I fail to see the current she-claw styled-hands, but still looks like a potential Home Run, IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎