Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 58910

Thread: Announced Figures 2017

I refer to the list often as well. Thanks for maintaining it.

Captain Boomerang was revealed as part of Flash wave 1. FTC shared a prototype image.

Unfortunately, I cannot recall the 4th figure for the series, but I would not be surprised it was an alias or Capt. Cold figure. Or, more conveniently, a retro baby face doll turned into Iris.

Judging by the promo pic, it's the James Jesse Trickster.

Updating for the Now Shipping figures. Lots of good stuff!

Made the corrections this morning! Took out Captain Cold and replaced him with Trickster. Also added BLIP!

Double checked that Billy Batson is still listed as Shipping Now on the FTC web site.

JeffBearCO
    Last edited by jeffbearco; Mar 10, '17 at 10:35 AM.

If the waistline on Flash is in it's proper place, this would be my ideal Flash figure!!! I'll wait to see pictures from someone who buys the figure before buying.

JeffBearCO

Scott Beatty at Plastic Memorial (http://plasticmemorial.blogspot.ca) said this week that it'll be Black Manta rather than Sinestro in the next SF wave. But oddly, Sinestro is in the picture! Guess we'll wait for official confirmation...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffbearco View Post
    If the waistline on Flash is in it's proper place, this would be my ideal Flash figure!!! I'll wait to see pictures from someone who buys the figure before buying.

JeffBearCO
    That belt is a real buzzkill, but I"ve panicked before and been pleasantly surprised.
    WANTED: NM or boxed Fonzie jalopy; high-grade, complete POTA Forbidden Zone playset; OMBC Grok MOC; T1 molded Robin belt; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; LJ Silver and Black Knight swords; minty POTA stallion reins (brown); Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA knife.

Added:
    -Excelsior Gold Series (Neal Adams Batman in black, Black Tux Joker, Shiny Harley, “1969” Catwoman figure) under shipping now.

JeffBearCO

Added the 3 12" KISS Demon figures.

Added a few updates under No Date Given.

JeffBearCO

Added the following:
    -Super Friends Zan, Jayna, Gleek (each sold separately)

There were also some new Wrestling characters that I decided not to track with this list as they are not in the Mego scale or Mego-ish bodies. As an unpaid volunteer with no inside track and no real knowledge of the characters involved, I'll let someone else track those if they wish.

JeffBearCO