• Show
Clear All
  • jeffbearco
    Persistent Member
    • Mar 27, 2011

Announced Figures 2017

Now Shipping!
    -KISS Destroyer 8 inch
    -Stan Lee Action Figure (2 different outfits)
    -Solomon Grundy
    -Batmobile in black, blue, and red
    -Batcycle in black, blue, and red
    -Super Friends Series 5 (Lex Luthor, Scarecrow, Brainiac, Sinestro)
    -Superman (New Head Sculpt - Early Bird Edition)

Spring 2017
    - Fist Fighting versions of: Firestorm, Dr. Fate, and Red Tornado

Summer/Fall 2017
    -Batman 66 wave 6 (Catwoman (Julie and Eartha), Alfred as Batman, Alfred cousin Egbert (security guard))

Fall 2017
    -Wonder Woman Series 1 (Wonder Woman, Diana Prince, Steve Trevor, Silver Swan)

No Date Given
    -Hanna-Barbera (Mighty Mightor, Blue Falcon and Dynomutt, (Mr Hyde also shown), Radley Crown (BF Secret Identity)
    -KISS Dynasty 8 and 12
    -KISS Destroyer 12
    -KISS Love Gun 18 inch retro action figures
    -Scooby Doo (Velma, Scooby-Doo, Scooby-Dum, and an assortment of Villains)
    -Henchmen 4 packs for Joker, Penguin, Riddler, Catwoman and Mr. Freeze.
    Each 4 pack will include 3 different henchmen and 1 henchwoman.
    -66 Batcave Playset

JeffBearCO
    Last edited by jeffbearco; Jun 30, '17, 9:24 AM.
  • Brown Bear
    Still Old School
    • Feb 14, 2008

Thanks Jeff. I really appreciate you maintaining the thread for us.
    Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• markp67
      • Jun 22, 2010

Agreed, this is always great.

Have there been any photos released of Titans Series 2? I can't find any. Curious to see if Robin gets a new head sculpt, or if they go with one of the existing Robin heads.

Comment

• PeterRR
        Museum Super Collector
        • Jun 2, 2008

No 1966 Batman. Is the line dead?

Comment

• powersthatbe
          Persistent Member
          • Sep 27, 2010

Thanks.I didn't know Mightor was actually announced

Comment

• MIB41
            Eloquent Member
            • Sep 25, 2005

Any specific reason why FTC remains non-committed to a release time frame for the KISS figures? Sounds like they might be doing allot of back and forth with the factory on this one to get the quality they desire for this line up. .

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
              Often invisible
              • Jul 18, 2002

Originally posted by MIB41
              Any specific reason why FTC remains non-committed to a release time frame for the KISS figures? Sounds like they might be doing allot of back and forth with the factory on this one to get the quality they desire for this line up. .
              It's curious...whenever they show photos of forthcoming figures, they seem to be either production samples or actual production figures, as opposed to prototypes. I've never noticed whether or not a figure has changed from announcement photo to production figure, perhaps they have but I feel like they are the same. It leads me to believe the figures are produced and waiting in the wings somewhere. We saw those photos quite a while ago, so I guess they must have some sort of release plan?

I'm just guessing, I have no actual idea...
              Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• jeffbearco
                Persistent Member
                • Mar 27, 2011

I'm still hoping that we see the first Wonder Woman wave sooner rather than later. My birthday is in March! That would be a great excuse to get the whole set if they look good!

They listed Mighty Mightor in the initial Hanna Barbara announcement but we haven't heard anything else about him since.

JeffBearCO
                Last edited by jeffbearco; Jan 4, '17, 10:09 AM.

Comment

• phil
                  Persistent Member
                  • May 11, 2007

I forgot about the Jonny Quest figures. Thanks for reminding me.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                    Hi Ernie!!!
                    • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by PeterRR
                    No 1966 Batman. Is the line dead?
                    yeah, really starting to wonder about it. They have one good wave left in it if they do both Catwomen in the same wave.
                    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• PNGwynne
                      Master of Fowl Play
                      • Jun 5, 2008

^Maybe, considering the intense discussion of Batgirl, FTC is dotting their "I"s and crossing their "T"s with the Catwomen.
                      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• TrekStar
                        Trek or Treat
                        • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                        ^Maybe, considering the intense discussion of Batgirl, FTC is dotting their "I"s and crossing their "T"s with the Catwomen.

Hope that's true, since there's no way this line ends without 1 or 2 Catwoman figures, the FTC factory might get stormed
                        by a bunch of Mego maniacs.

Comment

• Gumby01
                          • Dec 7, 2015

That would be a wise move on FTC's part to get Catwoman done right, and for good measure a Batgirl redo would be an added bonus.

Comment

• jacoblb
                            Persistent Member
                            • May 7, 2009

I didn't have a problem with Batgirl, but if history proves anything about people on the internet there's no way FTC can win over most folks here with Catwoman. They aren't going to offer a new female body so the same folks will fuss over that even if the likeness and head size is spot on. I hope I'm wrong, but when it comes to the female figures the criticisms seem to outweigh the good.

FTC is doing astounding work, I'll be surprised if they deliver all that product on the specified months. What a production schedule to look forward to.

Comment

• Monstar
                              Museum Super Collector
                              • Mar 6, 2008

I happen to think the criticisms against the Batgirl figure were justified.

I do like FTC and have purchased numerous figures, virtually all of the Batman ’66 line (aside from Heroes in Peril), but that one was a perfect storm of bad.

I already knew the FTC female body had issues. I opened up a Harley Quinn as was treated to a unstandable hunchback.

So, to me, after replacing the body w/a Mattel one the only saving grace would be the head and the costume.

Are people being overly critical? I don’t think so, not in this case. The atrocious female body has prevented me from even bothering with other lines (like Superfriends) because I don’t want to bother dealing with replacing the janky body.

BUT, I would deal with it for Catwoman. Which brings me to the only point in buying the figure - for the head and costume. If those are a train-wreck…then for me, the ball game is over.

I’m happy with the dozens of figures I have, for the most part FTC’s Batman ’66 line is a dream come true, but I would rather put my money into something like the Tweeterhead line.
                              http://twitter.com/MonstarPR

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎