Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for someone to make some Jedi Robes!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Timothy2251
    Jerks beef with Ten Bears
    • Mar 15, 2008

Looking for someone to make some Jedi Robes!

Hey, crew!

I'm appealing to the awesome tailors and seamstresses here on the boards to whip up some Jedi robes for me. Looking for two Obi-Wan style outfits (inner and outer robes), as well as robes for the Emperor custom in in the midst of making.

Also, I'm in the market for some lightsaber blades (hilts I have already thanks to some of you friendly folks) - I know some customs have used clear plastic rods, but where can I find said rods that aren't squared off but kind of rounded off on the ends (think the lightsabers Hasbro pumps out on a regular basis)?

Any help, offers, etc. are much appreciated! Willing to pay by PayPal, check or money order! Thanks in advance!
    "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."
  • The Re-Rooter
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 13, 2016

Just came across this post ( I was away for TOO long!)
    Might be able to help you out on the Jedi robes.

Diana

Comment

• Timothy2251
      • Mar 15, 2008

Thanks, Diana! I got the Obi Wan robes from hawkmike, but I may be interested in other stuff soon! Will keep you posted!
      "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• William Vafai
        Museum Super Collector
        • Oct 14, 2017

Some of the paint brushes I bought came with clear assorted color handles. if you can't find them at Walmart, check online. Maybe Ebay? I made some robes for my Obi Wan and Luke but it's not easy. The hood is the hard part

Comment

• William Vafai
          Museum Super Collector
          • Oct 14, 2017

I would like to see your Obi Wan. did you finish it?

Comment

• Timothy2251
            • Mar 15, 2008

Still have to finish Obi Wan's head paint, but it's close to being done.

Love your Star Wars customs, btw!

Comment

• hawkmike
              Persistent Member
              • Dec 15, 2003

working on and emporer pattern right now for 2 other guys,lmk if I can help
              wanted mego arch reactor

Comment

• hawkmike
                Persistent Member
                • Dec 15, 2003

Oops you're one of them
                wanted mego arch reactor

Comment

• Timothy2251
                  • Mar 15, 2008

My man! Put me down for a set. Also looking for Darth Maul's outfit, too!

Comment

• hawkmike
                    Persistent Member
                    • Dec 15, 2003

Working on test on the material today
                    wanted mego arch reactor

Comment

• hawkmike
                      Persistent Member
                      • Dec 15, 2003

Maul too
                      wanted mego arch reactor

Comment

• Timothy2251
                        • Mar 15, 2008

Nice! Can you throw in Luke's Jedi outfit from ROTJ, too?

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎