Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hedrap
    Permanent Member
    • Feb 10, 2009

If your cable offers OnDemand channels, check on that. Or CN will have it for streaming.

Comment

• huedell
      Museum Ball Eater
      • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by LordMudd
      Look like they tried to emulate the Timmverse and failed.

CC.
      If "failing" here translates to that the thicker stylized design causes them to stand better than the Timmverse designs... I'll take it. I'll miss the more classic age hallmarks (briefs, insignia & clothing now in modern variations, etc)...
      but, I'll take it (all the better for the kids too---they certainly deserve that much---no matter how great the Timmverse was in so many respects... have toys that stand well---dangit!).
      "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• ScottA
        Original Member
        • Jun 25, 2001

I saw the Battle Wing Batman at Target.
        sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

The large figure appear (finally) to have articulated knees. if so, I'm in.

Sadly, Aquaman does not appear to be part of the animated series...
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• MRP
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 19, 2016

Our local Wallyworld finally got these in, so I decided to pick up a handful fo the blind bag 2 inch figures for the fun of it while I was thee tonight on my way home form work.

I picked up 5 and got...

Flash
            Shadow Mission Robin
            Lex Luthor
            Firestorm x 2 (sadly 1 double).

There looks like there's going to be 2 8 figure series on these blind bags.

Series 1 has
            Batman
            Stealth Shot Batman
            Superman
            Blue Beetle
            Shadow Mission Robin
            Firestorm
            The Flash
            Lex Luthor

and series 2 will have

Green Arrow
            Solar Shield Superman
            Hologram Superman
            Shadow Mission Batman
            The Joker
            Wonder Woman
            The Atom
            Kryptonite Lex Luthor

They come in 4 pieces in the bag-torso, left arm, right arm, legs-and you have to assemble them when you take them out. The little insert that comes with each figure plays up the interchangeability of the pieces and encourages kids to mix and match pieces to make their own ultimate hero.

They are small, but they're not bad for what they are. I think I prefer the Imaginext blind bags (i got a few of those a couple weeks back) but the JL Action ones are less expensive than the Imaginext.

If anyone is interested in the extra Firestorm (he's opened to see what it was) let me know (I also have some extras of the JL Action/Super-Hero Girls Happy MEal toys McDonalds did a few months back, but I am not sure which at this point), we can work something out (trade, sale or whatever).

I didn't pick up any of the larger scale stuff (I might have if the had had the Flash figure) but I may at some point in the next few weeks. It looke dinteresting though.

-M
            "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• MRP
              Persistent Member
              • Jul 19, 2016

I finally ran into the 12 inch Flash figure from this line today. I had seen Bats, Supes and Joker everywhere, but no Flash. My local Wallyworld had one this morning, found it when I was getting the WW movie toys.

-M
              "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎