X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Frankie's Holiday Apple Commerical

The best commercial I've seen in years. Starring Brad Garret, carrying on the "family" tradition of his TV dad, Peter Boyle:

Chris
    sigpic
  • Meule
    Verbose Member
    • Nov 14, 2004

Yeah, that was pretty cool
    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• ODBJBG
      Permanent Member
      • May 15, 2009

Didn't really connect with the commercial. But I think it looked pretty neat. Shame Brad Garrett still hasn't gotten to play Herman Munster, this was probably as close as he could get and probably jumped at the opportunity. Guy has been pining to play Herman for years now and somehow despite being perfect for the role, no one can get their act together and produce something with the Munsters involving him.

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

That was really nice.
        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎