Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

I liked Garfield better as Peter/Spidey, but overall preferred the Raimi films. Spider-Man 2 is still my favorite.

Oh and Garfield and Emma Stone had much better chemistry than Maguire and Dunst...who dated!!!

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• MIB41
      Eloquent Member
      • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
      I liked Garfield better as Peter/Spidey, but overall preferred the Raimi films. Spider-Man 2 is still my favorite.

Oh and Garfield and Emma Stone had much better chemistry than Maguire and Dunst...who dated!!!

Chris
      That's really scary when you think about it!!

Comment

• MIB41
        Eloquent Member
        • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by Hector
        Clever pointing out BVS...but I'm sure if I search your posts...I'll find something contradictory about you, lol.
        It's not a perfect race brotha. I have changed my mind on a number of movies and items of interest in this hobby. That's human. But you're debating the merits of a film you haven't seen as being the best. All I'm saying is call it what it is. It's a great teaser for you so you're excited and hopeful. The SVB reference is not to call you hypocritical but to simply illustrate the fact that absolutes are seldom that. Movies are a transient affair. What we love today we sometimes fall out of love tomorrow. That's all.

Comment

• Hector
          el Hombre de Acero
          • May 19, 2003

I'd bet my life I'll like Homecoming more than the others...
          sigpic

Comment

• Hector
            el Hombre de Acero
            • May 19, 2003

You are right about me on BVS though...highly disappointing. My unconditional love for Superman blinded me going in.

The whole Martha crap was one of the stupidest things ever...embarrassing in fact. It's on HBO right now...I just fast forward to the fight between Bats and Supes, and start fast forwarding again before the imbecilic and idiotic Martha dialogue...then start watching Batman kick bad guys arze left and right (best fight action sequence of the movie)...then fast forward again to the last battle, where the delicious and magnificent Wonder Woman appears, ha.

I just watch those three scenes...over and over again...the rest of the movie can burn...

sigpic

Comment

• MIB41
              Eloquent Member
              • Sep 25, 2005

You are right about me on BVS though...highly disappointing. My unconditional love for Superman blinded me going in.
              As it should be. If we are not fans of our heroes to at least give them that chance then we are not fans at all. Movies can let us down but we still love our heroes nonetheless.

Comment

• Hector
                el Hombre de Acero
                • May 19, 2003

Amen, brother...
                sigpic

Comment

• jwyblejr
                  galactic yo-yo
                  • Apr 6, 2006

Just saw the full trailer. Whoa. Disney's got another hit.

Comment

• Dark Shadow
                    Creature Of The Night
                    • May 14, 2011

Just saw both full-length trailers, U.S. & International versions. Looks like a fun adaptation, really looking forward to this one. Seems like the closest representation to date of the Spidey we all grew up with. If it's good, I hope they follow through with the stated intent of having each film represent a "year in the life of" similar to the Potter films vs. the clichéd trilogy route. After two false starts...I would like to be able to fully invest in a solid franchise serial of my favorite hero.

Comment

• emeraldknight47
                      Talkative Member
                      • Jun 20, 2011

Just watched both trailers.

52 years old (staring 53 in the face) and grew up from pretty much age four looking at Spider-Man comics before actually reading them at six and starting to comprehend them at probably seven or eight. Just letting peeps know that the wall-crawler and I have a very long history with one another.

That being said, I'll have to watch the trailers a couple of more times before I can put together any thoughts on it...
                      sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• Hector
                        el Hombre de Acero
                        • May 19, 2003

Oh yeah...this one looks like straight outta the comic books...

Yup, it's going to be the best Spidey EVER...

sigpic

Comment

• thunderbolt
                          Hi Ernie!!!
                          • Feb 15, 2004

Why do they feel the need to noodle with the costume design? The Ditko one is fine as is. And then we have the Vulture with a goofy helmet that covers up Keaton's old bald vultureish looking head? Shades of Dafoe's Goblin there.
                          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Brown Bear
                            Still Old School
                            • Feb 14, 2008

No surprises in this trailer at all. Not saying it doesn't look good, just saying it's exactly what I expected to see from a Marvel movie trailer.

Hard to give an opinion yet. Things I like and things I don't, but I'm sure it'll be a fun watch.
                            Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• comicmike
                              Persistent Member
                              • Sep 22, 2009

Oh yeah...this one looks like straight outta the comic books...

Yup, it's going to be the best Spidey EVER...

Tx for sharin'!

Comment

• MIB41
                                Eloquent Member
                                • Sep 25, 2005

Fun seeing Keaton in it. Not sure what to make of Stark as Uncle Ben/mentor. Cool shots of Spidey climbing.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎