Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any interest in Hess trucks mint in box Mego Vance etc... ? WANTED vintage Star Wars

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lv73nova
    Museum Patron
    • Mar 24, 2010

Any interest in Hess trucks mint in box Mego Vance etc... ? WANTED vintage Star Wars

I have 2 sets i believe of hess trucks from probably 1991 to maybe around 2001-2005 or so... I have to dig them out. Just wanted to see if anyone was interested. Would sell, but rather use as trade material toward vintage Star Wars 3 3/4" figures, weapons and ships/play sets.
    I sold all my stuff years ago so starting from scratch so anything is of interest, parts pieces, complete and incomplete.

thanks for looking!

Also have a Vance Duke Loose as trade material, GI joe metal TV tray, Monogram 1/12 '57 Chevy 3 n 1 Model Kit in box...

Any interest just pm me

Thanks!!
  • toys2cool
    Ultimate Mego Warrior
    • Nov 27, 2006

ha just started my collection as well like a month and half ago ...Finally completed it with mint complete figures ..Just missing Hoth Leia's gun, Blue Jedi Luke light saber, Brown yoda snake and Luke's storm trooper helmet and I'm done.. Not trying to do all the variations.. Good luck man, it's gonna get really expensive, they've jumped in price big time
    "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
    My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• lv73nova
      Museum Patron
      • Mar 24, 2010

Thanks toys2cool, I should have never sold all I had, but half the fun is looking for them. Have to move a few things for some free cash then I will start mine again. If anyone has any extra weapons to sell or just loose figures please let me know. Even commons at this point.
      I was thinking about just taking a grand or so and start buying lots and reselling some and putting together my set, but the darn prices for the accessories and weapons is just crazy, hard to buy and turn a profit for what I don't need.

Forgot, also have a Mighty Men and Monster Maker complete in the box for trade also...
      Thanks

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎