X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • michael crawford
    Museum Super Collector
    • Dec 15, 2008

3A Judge Dredd review

Since you guys are fans of the One:12 Collective stuff, I thought I'd mention the similar 3A figures being done for Judge Dredd. I reviewed the man himself earlier this week, and I'll be covering their version of the Lawmaster next week. There are some things I like about the 3A much more than the Mezco, particularly when it comes to the articulation...but the skinny body tends to throw off the look for me. In the end, both are excellent quality, both about the same price, leaving it up to a largely aesthetic decision.

my review - http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW-113016a.htm

• MIB41
    Eloquent Member
    • Sep 25, 2005

Nice review Mike! Yeah it looks like with the head they went more comic-flavor but then dialed it down on the body to service more of the movie interpretations. Great detail throughout though! Nice work indeed!

Comment

• SKotK
      Career Member
      • Mar 11, 2014

That looks like the Judge Dredd I remember. I always favored the Brian Bolland-drawn version.

--SKot
      Look what happens when you aren't allowed to play with "dolls"...

WANTED: partly-unsealed or bubble-damaged carded Romulan + unbroken plant trap from Mission to Gamma VI

Comment

• michael crawford
        Museum Super Collector
        • Dec 15, 2008

I've added the review of the Lawmaster as well, another favorite if you're a Bolland fan. It's on the small side, however.

In Depth Review and Photos of the Judge Dredd's Lawmaster action figure vehicle by 3A - Another Pop Culture Collectible Review by Captain Toy

Comment

• Gorn Captain
          Invincible Ironing Man
          • Feb 28, 2008

Love these, both figure and bike.
          "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎