X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Power Rangers 2017 movie trailer

Not a huge fan of Power Rangers in general but I've always liked the Mighty Morphin era.

It really looks terrible. I feel bad for 90s kids. It's now their turn to have their childhood heroes dumped on.
    Last edited by Werewolf; Dec 1, '16, 2:53 PM.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • emeraldknight47
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 20, 2011

The Power Rangers were a bit after my time, but I know it's a property that has been milked for a lot of $$$ and I guess the copyright owners decided it was time to revisit that particular cow. You'll notice the ubiquitous "Mighty Morphin'" part has been dropped from the title, I guess to try and attract an older audience. Gotta say, while it doesn't look great, I don't see how it could be any worse than the POS Fox put out and slapped the name FF on. Looks like it's going to be more of a "bullied kids get powers" movie; let's just see if, in gaining powers, they also gain responsibility, as Stan Lee would say...
    sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎