Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dreddbatfan
    Museum Super Collector
    • Oct 3, 2008

I've been wanting to do custom playsets as well but in the Dida style.Where can I buy Dida display parts?I need something bigger than the figures toys ones.You used to be able to buy them on the internet but like a lot of things they've gone the way of the dinosaurs,any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

• Megotastrophe
      Permanent Member
      • Jun 29, 2018

Well Robin still sells her backdrops but I haven’t seen the playset pieces in years. Conceivably, you could print out whatever pieces you want and laminate them and then use a pop riveter to attach them together in much the original Mego fashion.

Comment

• monitor_ep
        Talkative Member
        • May 11, 2013

I have been using bookshelves and stackable (Lowes) shelves for most of my sets. My Svengoolie sets are all on a display case/bookshelf. By using the shorter shelves it saves on room and how much I need to fill up the space. I have my Frankenstein lab, Svengoolie dungeon, Egyptian museum/pyramid treasure room, foggy graveyard/forest shelf, The Claus's living room, Office-paranormal investigation shelf.

The Lowes shelves I used for my bar, underwater scene, snow scene and wax museum. I need to redo my room so I can add more permeant bigger shelves so I can expand the forest scene from the foggy graveyard.

Lets face it if did not have these shelf-scenes up I could not keep doing the Svengoolie ReMego Theater.
        Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡