• warlock664
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 15, 2009

Cable ?!!!

Comment

• wise guy
      Career Member
      • Dec 29, 2014

Cable is going to be a big part of Deadpool 2 movie but there are many other Marvels that should come first. What happened to the Spidey 2099 set that was coming up next and
      what other suits come with it ?

Comment

• drogge
        Career Member
        • Jul 24, 2009

This set is amazing. Great sculpts and costumes. I bet these sell out. When is Dead Pool pirate coming?

Comment

• GlobalObserver
          Persistent Member
          • Aug 12, 2004

I'd like to see more pictures.

Comment

• BATMAN89
            Mego obsessed!!!
            • Jul 20, 2010

Originally posted by wise guy
            Dr. Strange , Black Panther, Ghost Rider, Iron Fist, and Cable would be nice !
            The thing with each set is that the character has to have 3 different versions. Some of these characters don't have that. Punisher was a stretch, but I'll buy it for the classic look figure in the box, and sell the extras.
            Big Kid Toys Facebook Page!

My Good Trader's List
            My Early Custom Megos

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

^^^ Cable's the only one that I am not sure about three looks. All the others have mego style, civilian and modern. Guess for cable they could do two different looks from different eras.
              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• powersthatbe
                Persistent Member
                • Sep 27, 2010

just wondering here,if EMCE did make an iron man set, would you want the original with the nose or flat face plate(like docmego sells on his site)? Because there would be two iron men and a civilian tony stark according to the rules.

Comment

• Timothy2251
                  Jerks beef with Ten Bears
                  • Mar 15, 2008

I think with Iron Man it'd follow the same pattern - a repro of the original Mego, head and business suit for Tony Stark (maybe a suitcase with a sculpted Iron Man suit inside?), and a modern revamp of the original. If EMCE could pull off something akin to this Sideshow statue for the modern take (maybe with screenprinting?), it'd be great.

marvel-iron-man-avengers-assemble-statue-200354-05.jpg

Throw in a plug in for the mask of the modern Mego like below, and I think everyone'd be snapping this puppy up.

Sideshow-Exclusive-Iron-Man-Avengers-Assemble-Classic-Mask.jpg
                  "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• wise guy
                    Career Member
                    • Dec 29, 2014

Ironman mego/ Tony in business suit/ Modern Ironman is a no brainer but I have a bad feeling that( like Green Goblin) if they have not made him by now he is probably not coming.There seems to be a problem with doing his armor but if they just re did Mego in better colors and new head sculpt, and Tony Stark.

Comment

• Brown Bear
                      Still Old School
                      • Feb 14, 2008

Id be happy to get a modern Ironman with no armour made like Mego did.
                      Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• PNGwynne
                        Master of Fowl Play
                        • Jun 5, 2008

^Me, too. The combo of a printed suit and a few plastic accessories could look great even in a more recent version.
                        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• jreinhardt
                          • May 10, 2007

Why not have the captain action styled suit with plastic armor that snapped on over the red vinyl. I thought that was the coolest captain action out of the round2 sets. They could pull that off for the modern armor easier than you would think.

Comment

• sprytel
                            Talkative Member
                            • Jun 26, 2009

Originally posted by jreinhardt
                            Why not have the captain action styled suit with plastic armor that snapped on over the red vinyl. I thought that was the coolest captain action out of the round2 sets. They could pull that off for the modern armor easier than you would think.
                            Because the tooling for plastic pieces is expensive.

Comment

• jayraytee
                              Career Member
                              • May 27, 2011

Does anyone even want plastic armor on a mego? I want Iron Man mego style, not famous covers style. Do Iron Man with a cloth suit. I don't even care about accessories. Like others said, do a retro mego, tony stark head and tux, and an updated mego style cloth suit Iron Man. That is what would get me to buy another set and possibly the ones after it.
                              My posts were needlessly deleted ...

Comment

• Brown Bear
                                Still Old School
                                • Feb 14, 2008

Originally posted by sprytel
                                Because the tooling for plastic pieces is expensive.
                                So are the figures. 😜
                                Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎