Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234569 ... LastLast

Thread: Punisher...Gift Set

The classic looks good except for the gauntlets. Looks like a lot of black material sticking out at the bottom. Hopefully they're not sewn on, so they can be slid down a little if need be.
    "Trying is the first step towards failure." - H. J. Simpson, 1997

I wan't the classic one only so I will wait and pick it up later( at a reduced price) on secondary market. All the previous Marvel sets are cheaper now so there is no point spending 80.00 to pre order this one. I still hope that we get Ironman but it's getting harder to put up 80.00 on these just to get them first

Just placed an order for two punisher sets at EE. It looks like a long wait ,coming out july 2017 .I like the classic Punisher,the other two so so .although
    the pic at site is the same pic as already shown,so they dont show all his weapons .

woops no weapons shown .

Images
    I like all three head sculpts. Nice!
    "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

July?! 8 months Away! That's too long to wait. These sets are too few a year. Mezco will have 2-3 One:12 Punisher figures out months before July and other Marvel and DC. And no telling the the number of DC and Hanna Barbara Megos FTC will have out by then. DST just lost me.

DCBS has Punisher set for $60 for May 2017.

I might bite, but May is still almost half a year away and these sets go below $60 on ebay.

I hope 2017 Toy Fair has more news on the future of this line.
    Last edited by ovenmitt; Dec 4, '16 at 2:48 PM.

What is DCBS?

Discount Comic Book Service.

https://www.dcbservice.com

just wanted to say around the time a new marvel set hits I order a few base bodies from dr mego.anyway I ordered 3 base bodies a few weeks ago and got them today and the good doc sent me one extra with the 3 I ordered.I thought it was a nice gesture