Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Punisher...Gift Set

love the classic "Ross Andru" look.

Images
    That classic one is dead-on the original Ross Andru look. NICE!!!

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    aw yeah first appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by ovenmitt View Post
    I hoped Punisher would be next set! All 3 figures are great! Classic, Modern and Civilian! Wish we didn't have to wait until Spring/Summer 2017 for him. DST should know if right characters are made the sets will sell and can be released more frequently.
    The right characters, exactly! Punisher is a good choice, in my opinion. Aren't these sets limited to 3000 each? I can't imagine how they'd sell 3000 of Spiderman 2099 at $20 each, much less $80. Why aren't they focusing on characters like Spider Woman, Hawkeye, or the Vision? And where the #!!@#! are the villains? I know Dr Mego is doing his best- I just don't want Diamond to mess this up with idiotic character choices, and then cancel the line due to low sales
    Last edited by megodarryl; Nov 18, '16 at 5:41 PM. Reason: spelling

Images
    I really like the look of the classic Punisher. The modern Punisher looks great... but the fabric layers and larger head make the proportions look a bit off.

I assure you, the head sizes are the same. The modern photo must have been at an odd angle as that head is exactly the same size as the civilian head.

At the 1st of 2016 Deadpool, Daredevil, Punisher, and Spider-Man 2099 were announced as the next 4 sets. I thought we would get all 4 in 2016. Think Geek Cap Set was a surprise. If Punisher is due Spring/Summer 2017 and DST still releases Spidey 2099, can we only expect 1 or 2 more sets in 2017? I hope DSTZACH is right when he said "never say never" about a format change. For example 3 versions each of Daredevil and Punisher are nice, but an Urban wave with Daredevil, Elektra, Punisher, and Kingpin as villian would be better. Themed waves of 4 different characters over box set of 1 character.

Punisher will sell well and assure the line continues. I think Luke Cage and She Hulk would be smart choices, or Dr. Strange.

Head looks gigantic in all the pics. Hope that's not accurate.

Images
    Classic is perfect. Never thought I'd see that.

Have to ask tho - How was Mike Zeck's version - which is the quintessential look that saved the character from obscurity - not the alt head sculpt?