Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3456710 ... LastLast

Thread: Punisher...Gift Set

Images
    Punisher looks good, a nice set of accessories will really complete the look!

All pre-orders for pretty much any product we do are 5-7 months in advance. That's just how our ordering/manufacturing/shipping cycles work. If production starts early to meet a deadline, it can happen sooner, or if we hit a snag it could take longer, but six months is average.

In December, we shipped items solicited in May, June, July, August and September. So that represented 3-7 months. Seven months was for a pretty complex, tooling-intensive (and paint/electronics-intensive) Star Trek ship and figure. Not sure where the one place got July for Punisher, but that's on the outside; they may have been playing it safe. (ALTHOUGH the Chinese New Year holiday does represent a significant gap in our production schedule come spring time, like Christmas here.)

Not sure what we'll have at Toy Fair, but we'll see!

Very excited for this set to be released!

Shouldn't this set be out soon. Is the Deadpool pirate set releasing at the same time?

When is Punisher being released? Amazon says August 31st. I don't know what would affect the release date so much. It's been a really long time since the last release. Why the delay?

i guess their waiting for as much pre-orders as possible ,just hope it doesnt end up like what happened to trek ,not enough pre-orders so they cancelled
    those figures .which was a shame .that red shirt security guard got killed before they went into production .

I really hope that isn't the case!

its also possible that they would like to tie the release closer to the time when the netflics Punisher tv show premiers .either way i pre-ordered
    a couple from EE .

According to a June 15th post on the DST facebook page:

"Punishment is coming! The Marvel Retro Cloth The Punisher Action Figure Gift Set hits stores next month! Pre-order today through your local comic shop (bit.ly/findcomicshop) or order at shop.diamondselecttoys.com/marvel-retro!"

Thanks for sharing Andy! Great news! So much needed!